Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 164754 times)

Offline Markassius

• Future Knight
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Knights and Future, what a combo
    • My collection
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #850 on: June 20, 2012, 17:47:57 »
Where is the smiley that falls over onto its back and faints?

Very impressive setup you have in your basement.
It's OK to panic, as long as you follow the correct procedure

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #851 on: June 20, 2012, 19:19:10 »
Your collection of books will be well protected for sure.  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #852 on: March 18, 2013, 21:59:08 »
For those who thought that probably the Empire of Krull has demised in oblivion, let it be known that they are not only wrong but also their lives in danger by the ever so growing might of Krull !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been busy the past few days doing some reorganization of my playmobil collections and trying to start getting the wheel in motion for the gradual move to my playmoden in athens where everything i have will be eventually moved there and set up /displayed. Anyways , thats not going to happen soon or easy so apart from that i have continued to set more of my medieval collection. bot really shown in the pictures below but i have set another 70 or so black lion guards and now only about 70-80 remaining. i would to count the balck lion guard when its all set i estimate no less than 950 and no more than 1050 or so ... i have made a few more town folk klikcies courtesy of that  bag full of klickies i found a couple of months ago where some old medieval klickies were there amongt mostly city life old 70s and 80s klickies . i have made some minor changes to the city of Krull and you can see some of these changes - additions really in the pictures below . The dragonland towers will be removed and i will either set the additional yellow dragon towers i have ( 2x MISB with carton also- it will be quite something to open these and set them up i tell you !!! ) or remove the dragons all together from the set and set up my vikings /gauls and also ANOTHER  smaller city with 7-8 steck houses and the custom tower/castle i created some months ago. i am more inclined for the second option as it will allow me to set another city- only small this time - but with two brand new bakeries ( one will be a bakery the other will be either a butcher or fish shop) and some yellow, green steck houses and the lovely steck trsain station ( minus the clock and signs of course !!!) . Anyways, i will work on this in the following weeks and hopefully post some pictures of the new developments of the world of Krull. I will use the existing playbig viking boat also ( 76cm length!) and might even be tempted to open the Playbig second viking boat i have MISB though i think this would be unwise as its sooo rare to have one MISB these days  and i guess it must be worth a few $$$$s by now but i am known to open MISB anyways  :lol: :lol: :lol:.    Without further ado here are some pictures from the world of Krull, you can see the 4 mighty generals of krull plus general Sir agnar and Sir Arnaud's latest creation my female general of krull ( whose name eludes me at the moment  :lol: :lol:) along with the Emperor Iseroth .... and here are the pics .. more to follow very very soon ! PS: I have managed after 3 years to get to the number of 3669 sets i wanted to have  , pics to follow soon of a rather big yellow dragon army too !!!!  :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #853 on: March 18, 2013, 22:19:55 »
Love it, George!  The Forests are amazing and the crowded vilage is so realistic!   :love:
Joe
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 00:38:06 by basilsdad »
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2013, 05:33:41 »
I just can't help but wonder what would happen if a person tripped and bumped into the table . . .  :o

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #855 on: March 19, 2013, 08:07:22 »
I just can't help but wonder what would happen if a person tripped and bumped into the table . . .  :o

Thank you sir, another village coming up soon !!!  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #856 on: March 19, 2013, 11:56:12 »
Great pics george.  Your numbers are staggering!   :omg:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #857 on: March 19, 2013, 12:22:41 »
OMG, what a stunning collection! Incredible!  8} :omg: :wow:
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #858 on: March 19, 2013, 19:45:00 »
Wow!!!!!! I wish I had room to do that. And a few spare million bucks as well. I'm so jealous.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #859 on: March 19, 2013, 20:39:37 »
Thank you all ... more to come shortly from Krull.. time to pack away the dragons for a bit and set up vikings/gauls and a village outside the city walls....

and more black lion guards !!!  :P