Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 164741 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #840 on: April 06, 2012, 21:20:38 »
lets stay on topic chaps.... we can create a trebuchet thread elsewhere as i am sure it will  be better so everyone can see....

I am working on a second castle/ city design today .. might put it together this weekend , god knows where i will fit it ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #841 on: April 06, 2012, 21:23:03 »
i will make one later maybe ;D & Wow , looking forward to the progression on it  :lens:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #842 on: April 06, 2012, 23:25:20 »
I am working on a second castle/ city design today .. might put it together this weekend , god knows where i will fit it ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you could wait till you get rid of that wall. Then you could have two giants castle with a great exspanse between them. That would be awesome! :)
~Pynedor~

Online Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #843 on: April 07, 2012, 11:49:08 »
Sounds like a nice idea yes, then Krull has someone to trade with.  :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #844 on: April 10, 2012, 12:10:16 »
More coming in very soon from the world of Krull  ;)

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #845 on: May 14, 2012, 08:40:14 »
Hello George.

I have seen your work many times as a guest  here on playmofriends forum and of course all your videos on YouTube. ;)
You have an incredible collection with so many steck sets and so many figures, this is amazing ,congratulations. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The castle is fantastic with very nice scenes and many details, it's very impressive. :omg: :omg: :omg:
I admire your talent my friend, well done. :hatoff:
I can't wait for your next pictures.

Friendly George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #846 on: May 14, 2012, 08:51:30 »
I can't wait for your next pictures.
Friendly George. :)

Thank you George. I cant wait either and i have some new ones but hey are so similar to the ones i have posted i have decided not to post anything for a while until something significant is added or changed. Since i have run out of space, i might decrease the dragons area and add the vikings/ gauls next . I dont think the dragonland  kliklcies match really i might take them out of the Krull equation actually . apart from their towers and dragons this is . Need more 3669 actually.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #847 on: June 18, 2012, 20:06:31 »
Hello all !!! Its been a while since i have been to the Master Den since our last addition to the family . Spending a good few hours for two days i must say it has been very refreshing. Following some good advice of playmofriends i made some changes to my custom steck tower. I think it looks much more formittable now. this tower will be the home of the wolf knights - the main force of the legendary fighter's club- mercenaries but not assasins.... thanks all for the advice. ALso set up my new 3666 banners to the northern wall. i love those banners, there are over 80 now in my castle set up and some 3665 banners now to follow. Also set up a few more black lion guards, still have another 110 or so to set in their plastic bags, finding space is a problem in the current world of krull... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:... i took some pictures of the  marching army , some good dominos too place during photo shooting too.... i also set up some extra 3669 sets i bought recently - still have a few more coming; in the picture there are 75 or so 3669 horse knights and have another 6-7 on the way , plan is to go up to 150 3669 horsed knights... will take a while.... anyway the plan is to get far more yellow dragon knights and replace eventually the dragonland series /sets which i dont find 'agreeable' i must say. My 2 x MISB 3665 sets arrived today too !!!! ! :love: :love: :love: :love:, will do a full review and then set them up, will use some of the empty shelves space to set up my rock temple and green dragons and put a playmo suspended or steck bridge there too. will then set the two new 3665 towers too.....  Planning to get some 3666 sets and also will place a couple of massive steck orders in the following 12 months and also get some more medieval steck classic houses etc. preparations have started for my next medieval castle/ set up ( the poor viking and gauls i have and lion castles and many other klickies will finally be set too !!) that will take place in late 2013 by then i will have all the extra steck and klickies to set up the entire world of krull in my underground garage where there is plenty of space . Meanwhile i will try and set as much as possible , there is hardly any space without stepping on a black lion guard in the world of Krull !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:... Anyways here are  a few pictures of my latest work / set up

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #848 on: June 19, 2012, 02:37:54 »
 :omg: Wow! What else could I possibly say?
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2012, 16:08:07 »
Impressive pictures, well done George. :)9 :)9 :)9
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!