Author Topic: Power Tools - Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 5808 times)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Power Tools - Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 22:00:23 »
Ok, here is one in bigger resolution (satisfying for your curiosity?  ;))

Oh, yeah! That's just the shot. ;D Verrrry nice, indeed. :yup: Thanks! ;)

You sound a bit like my dad (also German ;)). He loves tools and gadgets. He even has his own lathe in his home workshop! 8-) There's a nice, simple project for you to keep in mind for later ... a Playmo lathe! (just kidding ;))

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 23:51:00 »
He even has his own lathe in his home workshop! 8-)

Oh, that's actually a tool I do not have (and to be honest, currently I do not miss it, but who knows  ;)). And a real professional one will actually do not fit into my little workshop (I have to provide you a photo of it but first I have to tiedy it up; currently all my Playmobil stuff is kept there for catalogization and sorting it to its final location  ;D). But I have seen that there are some "workaround lathes" available which you can realize with some special equipment and a drill.

There's a nice, simple project for you to keep in mind for later ... a Playmo lathe! (just kidding ;))

Ok, I will keep in mind and put it on my (in the meantime) lengthy "to be customized" list  ;D

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 02:52:29 »
Actually, I'd like to see a Playmo Lathe ... it would go so nicely in Santa's Workshop  ;D

I'll have to think about that one, since it seems low down on Jo's list  ;)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2005, 10:30:45 »
At first, I thought that the images were of the real things and that your next post was going to show us your Klicky sized version, but the hand near the glue gun made me look twice.

They are yet again EXCELLENT additions to your workshop. :)
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 09:11:40 »
At first, I thought that the images were of the real things and that your next post was going to show us your Klicky sized version, but the hand near the glue gun made me look twice.

;D

Thank you! Then I think the mission was successful, if they seem to look that close to the originals.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 10:47:02 »
;D

Thank you! Then I think the mission was successful, if they seem to look that close to the originals.

100% successful when the manufacturers of the real thing take you to court for breach of design copyright! :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 10:59:26 »
100% successful when the manufacturers of the real thing take you to court for breach of design copyright! :)

Ups ... I have to delete/destroy this immediatly ...   ;)

Although I believe, that AEG PowerTools would be happy about this; in former times these tools have been quite common in Germany but today you just get them in a few selected stores and they are vanishing more and more from the famous big DYI stores.

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 22:31:15 »
Hello  Little Jo  :)

These are absolutley amazing peices of workmanship. Like a lot of the others have said they are so close to the real thing its hard to tell the difference between the them :)

Kindest Regards  Tim :)9

(28/5/03/850)