Author Topic: Fire truck 23  (Read 11361 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Fire truck 23
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 19:28:19 »
Very nice details in your setup/customes, especially the four sector rescue emblem. And I also like your training building. Not just a plain front set up but also have some edges and ledges.

The four sector rescue decal came on the original decal sheet from Playmobil.

Excellent custom engine modifications Noodwachter72  :wow:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 21:35:59 »
The four sector rescue decal came on the original decal sheet from Playmobil.

Oh, really? Didn't know (must be before my collection starting time).

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 01:18:44 »
Oh, really? Didn't know (must be before my collection starting time).

Look at the Collectobil site under rescue theme for items #3526 & #3525. 3525 was available from 1981 thru 1987, & 3526 was available from 1981 thru 1984. Both items shared the same decal sheet during production, & the 4 section decal was shown used on both in the pictures. I really like the 3525, & 3526 version fire trucks, but they are rare, & expensive to obtain.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 05:41:19 »
Look at the Collectobil site under rescue theme for items #3526 & #3525. 3525 was available from 1981 thru 1987, & 3526 was available from 1981 thru 1984. Both items shared the same decal sheet during production, & the 4 section decal was shown used on both in the pictures. I really like the 3525, & 3526 version fire trucks, but they are rare, & expensive to obtain.

Ah, okay, as you mentioned it is recognizable on the small collectobil pics (and a little bit less recognizable in the collector). And indeed it was quite at the end of my active Playmobil  playing phase (never have owned one) and before my collecting period.

The logo is quite interesting because I have never seen it in Germany on rescue vehicles but it is used by firemen as sticker on their private cars and in case of promotion events of the fire rescue units as logo on flyers or presentation walls. I'm not sure if this is an international emblem, because so far I have only seen it in Germany, so I was even more surprised to see this on the custom scenery. Now having the information that's an original Playmobil part I do not wonder anymore.

Anyway, to come back to the photos again: what is under the green cover of the trailer at the background vehicle? A boat?

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 06:28:11 »
Anyway, to come back to the photos again: what is under the green cover of the trailer at the background vehicle? A boat?

That is Peter's pump trailer.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=2677.msg30700#msg30700

Gepetto

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
  • Noodwachter Dutch civil defense
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 08:32:15 »
Hello evribudy

the four sector rescue emblem is not on my truck 21  well on the one from Bill

I no te emblem  we have this in ouer  fire station in Haarlem Holland  bud it koms from Osnabruck ouer sister city of the fire brigade.

groet Peter 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 16:03:56 by noodwachter72 »
the imposable wy do direct
wonders take some time

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 09:43:37 »

The logo is quite interesting because I have never seen it in Germany on rescue vehicles but it is used by firemen as sticker on their private cars and in case of promotion events of the fire rescue units as logo on flyers or presentation walls. I'm not sure if this is an international emblem, because so far I have only seen it in Germany, so I was even more surprised to see this on the custom scenery. Now having the information that's an original Playmobil part I do not wonder anymore.

I've just remembered that there was a small version of the emblem to stick on the klickies themselves.  I may still have a klicky with the emblem on somewhere.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 20:53:01 »
Gordon your Right

the float light of the rally trailer fit

tanks Groet peter
wonders take some time

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 20:57:43 »
Glad to help, Peter, and it looks really good too.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline noodwachter72

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 18:59:31 »
I just font my self the water cannot of the truck on marktplaats .nl
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 19:14:42 by noodwachter72 »
wonders take some time