Author Topic: A Castle story  (Read 14135 times)

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
Re: A Castle story
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 15:47:44 »
Every Man for himsrlf!
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 15:49:54 »
One of the older farmers got tangled in the wrigging
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 15:52:33 »
Five brave peasants had been lost.  :'(

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 15:56:20 »
A clumsy knight slipped and fell back in the water, his heavy armor wieghed him down. :'(
Now there are 8 less survivors :o
2 boys killed by a tree
5 more drowned
and 1 clumsy knight :lol:

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 15:59:02 »
end of third wave, I would have posted the fourth wave now but I accidentaly deleted them off my camera because I thought I had downloaded them :doh:
Have to go do it again, could take a while, will take a while, enjoy

Seawarrior

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2008, 16:00:52 »
Well, that was an all-action episode seawarrior, and now we have to wait until you redo the next one!  Anyway, another great wave and the excitement continues.  I especially like the chaos picture, btw.  Very effective with the blurring.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2008, 16:02:56 »
to tell the truth I didn't mean to blur the picture, just bad photography skills :-[
I did think it looked kind of cool though as I posted it  ;D

thank you,
                Seawarrior

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2008, 16:36:17 »
to tell the truth I didn't mean to blur the picture, just bad photography skills :-[
I did think it looked kind of cool though as I posted it  ;D

thank you,
                Seawarrior

Never tell the truth if the photo looks good!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2008, 16:43:43 »
Good advice!  :lol:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2008, 07:53:31 »

Great story so far, SW! It looks like you and your sister have been having a lot of fun setting up the scenes and working out the plot. :)

I was pleased that so many villagers managed to escape when the vikings attacked the castle since I prefer happy endings to violent ones, even if they might be slightly less realistic. ;)

But I see the death count is now rising rapidly. I hope there will be some survivors left by the end of the tale. :o