Author Topic: The Museum Heist  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
Re: The Museum Heist
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 21:01:02 »
Thank you, Tahra  :)

I like those lighthouse poles with chains a lot, but it was a struggle to fix them somehow... until I remembered the plant-pots  :) ...But as soon as I tried to put the chain on the poles, they kept falling like domino. I could only avoid that by gluing the plant-pots to the floor (a tile-motif I had, repeated many, many times, and then printed)... :cham:

Karlchen and Karla Knack were a favourite of my youngest in Germany; it's a YouTube-chanel-serie in German... He liked it so much I got them those klickys on his birthday, along with the little police-station-in-a-box. He never changed their YouTube-names. :)
I just checked, someone is translating those videos to Brazilian Portuguese... They call Karlchen Knack "Carlinho Fujão"  :lol:

"I was about to dispatch the legions...  >:D " LOL! That would scare the hell out of them!  :whip:

:wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2020, 08:18:36 »
That was such a pleasure to read! I love all the detail in every scene, the pictures on the walls, the floors, the brick walls of the prison! These things take ages to set up, I bet. A great project to do with your son too! Capital!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2020, 09:13:19 »
I like those lighthouse poles with chains a lot, but it was a struggle to fix them somehow... until I remembered the plant-pots  :) ...

It was a great idea ;)

Karlchen and Karla Knack were a favourite of my youngest in Germany; it's a YouTube-chanel-serie in German... He liked it so much I got them those klickys on his birthday, along with the little police-station-in-a-box. He never changed their YouTube-names. :)

I rarely have patience for youtube...  :-[

"I was about to dispatch the legions...  >:D " LOL! That would scare the hell out of them!  :whip:

And it should - as you know, their commander is.... busy. And he is not the sort of man to enjoy being interrupted.  :P

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Greetings from Geobratia
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2020, 18:01:07 »
Great history!!! Congrats.

Nice building, characters, furniture and atrezzo. Nice script... superb all!!! I enjoy!!

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 21:05:39 »
That was such a pleasure to read! I love all the detail in every scene, the pictures on the walls, the floors, the brick walls of the prison! These things take ages to set up, I bet. A great project to do with your son too! Capital!

Thanks, Graham :) I am happy you liked it!
I love those bricks on the wall too, they’re original from the 5421 Portable Police Station Set. I usually avoid those portable/boxes sets because they take up more space and aren’t very practical for dioramas, though they usually have great designs on the cardboards; I’m thinking of the halloween box 5368 or knights blacksmith box 5637 and others - I like their atmosphere and scenery (but not the printed playmobil-parts on walls, though)...

And it should - as you know, their commander is.... busy. And he is not the sort of man to enjoy being interrupted.  :P

Yes, I remember him being extremely busy when I last saw him ;) His room has a great interior design, btw!  :love:
 :picsplz:

Great history!!! Congrats.

Nice building, characters, furniture and atrezzo. Nice script... superb all!!! I enjoy!!
Thanks, Nico  :wave:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 01:04:18 »
Top notch work Luftgaengerin! Excellent and amusing in every detail!

:confetti: :woohoo: :confetti:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 09:04:30 »
Thanks, Macruran :) I am glad you liked it!  :wave: