Author Topic: Photocontest Winner Prizes  (Read 13603 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Photocontest Winner Prizes
« on: October 05, 2014, 18:14:24 »
 :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:

:confetti: There will now be a small Playmobil-related prize involved for every Photocontest winner:confetti:
If you've won, you can simply pm me your home address, and choose one of the following little presents to be sent to you free of charge.

Don't expect anything major (I've just gathered bits and pieces of my collection that I can spare easily), but I'll add more prizes when I have a chance to browse through the rest of the boxes.
This list will be updated after every contest.

Make sure you stick to the Photocontest Rules and Guidelines (http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=12037.0) to avoid any discussions afterwards.

Happy snapping and good luck!  :camera:

:gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:        :gift:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:15:30 by Birdie »

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Photocontest Winner Prizes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 20:05:59 »
This is very kind of you, and there certainly are some very nice prizes there. I'm certain it will boost the number of entries into the contests which is always a good thing.  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 20:07:25 »
Wow, some great stuff there! :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 07:58:04 »
Let me know if they're anything in particular you're looking for. I might have a spare.
If it's a 3666, don't hold your breath  ;D

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 23:06:11 »
That's very nice of you, and is certainly quite the incentive to submit some photos! :D
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline larryhohoho

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 02:04:33 »
OMG~!!!
THERE ARE PRIZES?!?!
(typical Singaporean response... We Love to queue for things we don't need and everything free... Hahaha!)
"Things You Own End Up Owning You" - Tyler Durden

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:50 »
That's very kind Birdie!! This is a good reason to see more pictures on the contest!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 15:54:15 »
(typical Singaporean response... We Love to queue for things we don't need and everything free... Hahaha!)

Yes! That's the spirit!  :lol:

I've added a Vermeer milkmaid (I was too excited at the museum and bought more of them than I actually need  ;D).

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 19:45:50 »
I've just added the Nightwatch figures, also from the Rijksmuseum. Someone who lives in Amsterdam was kind enough to get a few of these boxes for me  :)