Author Topic: Fishing and exploring  (Read 3755 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: Fishing and exploring
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 19:34:29 »
'I'm right under you guys. I guess you can see me from up there and what I found.'

'Oh yeah we definitely see you and that gigantic treasure chest!'

'I will pull it to to back, so you guys can lift it up.' 'Roger that Jim, we will lower the pallet'
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 19:38:46 »
'Piece of cake guys, in this suit, and thanks to Archimedes, this chest weights nothing down here '

'Almost there the chest is on the pallet now'

'Oke, I think it's fine hoist it up'

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 19:45:14 »
'Steady,steady,almost there now.'

'Jim, we did it, the chest is completely out of the water. Wow, the crane has to work double time, that chest must be heavy'

'This is the biggest treasure chest I've ever seen' 'To bad we can't open it, I'm dying of curiosity' 'W'll first have to gradually expose it to less saline water otherwise it will break apart, lose it's significance and it might not be good for whats inside' 'Let's take Jim out'

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 20:02:12 »
'Great work Jim, your research with this chest as result will be the top lecture at the next archaeological meeting.'

'When we've opened that chest the dean will certainly give us an extra grant for further research'

But Vassilis would never find out, only the next day he read in the papers that an archaeological diving team had found a chest filled with stone tablets. On these tablets a mysterious hitherto unknown writing was discovered and more research had to be carried out.
'I've seen enough, back to shore and store those fish'

Vassilis slowly turn his boat and heads back, what a lovely day...

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 23:04:48 »
Great pictures, will there be a follow up story to deal with these mysterious stone tablets? an expedition for more treasure perhaps?

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 00:40:56 »
Fantastic photos, love the aquatic setting! Any chance more photos are to come? :picsplz:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 04:20:24 »
Wonderful photos: I love the fish swimming by as Jim loads the chest onto the pallet, and the final photo - 'what a lovely day' - is perfect.  It really looks as though Vassilis is contentedly looking forward to telling his friends or family what he has seen - not just because of his smiling klicky face, but because the set up and angle of the photo so much looks like he is moving away and going home.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 05:21:28 »
Fantastic photos, love the aquatic setting! Any chance more photos are to come? :picsplz:

Me too!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 05:41:37 »
I could not say what I love best between outdoor trains or aquatic scènes ( pool, river, sea ) but I would love to experience this outdoor fun one day  :love:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 10:45:37 »
Great pictures, will there be a follow up story to deal with these mysterious stone tablets? an expedition for more treasure perhaps?

Who knows...
Me too!

Unfortunately, I'm out of swimming pool pictures for now. I might make more later, but there are a lot of conditions to meet to, the weather must ne good, I must inflate the swimming pool, add water, take all the stuff out of the attic, making pictures... Lot of work.

W'll see maybe later it's still summer here after all.

I could not say what I love best between outdoor trains or aquatic scènes ( pool, river, sea ) but I would love to experience this outdoor fun one day  :love:

Karim

:)