Author Topic: Farm Vacation  (Read 6167 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Farm Vacation
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 15:14:46 »
 :lol: Right, I can say that because I'm a city girl myself. ;) And married to a country boy.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 16:31:38 »
This is great! :lol:

Keep it coming!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 16:35:07 »
This is great! :lol:

Keep it coming!

Yup, I second that  :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 17:59:36 »
Wonderful, definitely a theme there

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 20:54:13 »
Great story some really good moments like all the cats gathering roudn when they get the cheese out and the camels milk :lol:. I've got to admit I do like Skye and Delhad his hair and beard look great really nice hippie feel to the place. Those parents seem like massive health and safety freaks, the bit about dusty bushes made me laugh we certainly didn't worry about that on all the family walks we went on I feel sorry for Betty and Billy growing up paranoid about evewrything and never getting to enjoy themselves or have adventures.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 05:34:02 »
Thank you all for your comments.  :)

Part Four - Disappointments ... and a Decision

The next morning, Delshad brought more camel's milk.

'Er, no thank you,' said Elma, 'But we would like to visit your Farm Shop.  What time does it open?'

'It's always open,' said Delshad, 'Just go and let yourselves in whenever you like.  If you want to buy something, just put the money in the dish - you'll see it there with a few coins in, in case you need change.'

'I hope there are some lettuces and tomatoes,' said Elma, 'We could serve the children a nice healthy salad for lunch.'

'Children, remember not to touch anything.  There might be insects full of germs on the vegetables.'

'Wh-What?' cried Elma, 'This isn't a Farm Shop; it's a Junk Shop!'

'Oh dear, we must be polite to Delshad, and hide our disappointment,' said Norman, 'I know, let's go and ask him about the children's pony riding.'

'Yes, of course your children can ride the ponies,' said Delshad, 'Skye!  Come here!  Please get the ponies ready for the guests to ride.'

'Wonderful!' said Norman, 'Now Betty and Billy, go and get your hard hats while Skye gets the ponies.'

'Here they are!' said Skye.

'You've forgotten to put their saddles on,' said Elma.

'Oh, we don't have any saddles,' said Skye, 'I always ride bareback.'

'Betty and Billy can't possibly ride bareback!' cried Norman, 'It's too dangerous!  They could easily slip and fall and get trampled underfoot!  Children, I'm sorry, but you can't ride these ponies; it wouldn't be safe!'

'Perhaps we should just go for a little walk,' said Norman, 'Oh, hello again, Delshad.  What is that you are carrying?'

'It's a tray of meat for the farm volunteers,' said Delshad.

'Oh, do you sell fresh meat?' asked Elma.

'No,' said Delshad, 'I just provide meals for the volunteers.'

'You know,' said Norman, 'It seems to me that Delshad has no idea about how to run a good business.  He's a nice chap, but he's making lots of mistakes.  I think that I should help him by sharing my expertise with him.'

'Yes, that's a good idea,' said Elma.

'Delshad!' said Norman, 'I'd like a chat with you.  As you may know, I'm a very successful businessman, and I'd like to share a few tips with you.  Can my wife and I come and see you this evening?'

'Yes, I guess so,' said Delshad.

Tomorrow: Part Five - The Talk with Delshad
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 07:25:31 »
What CAN you expect of a guy with THAT hair!?  :P :P :P

(looking forward to more!)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 15:03:09 »
Indeed, and that sweater on a farm?

:D

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 18:43:04 »
I suspect there will be a slight conflict when Norman shares his business strategies with Delshad. Looking forward to part five! :D
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 22:25:28 »
Those poor children. In ten years they will live happily on that farm with pink and green hair and ride the camels without a saddle and swing on a dangerous swing all day. They'll have to catch up somehow...

Love the story Raven!
life in plastic it's fantastic