Author Topic: T-Rex and the flowers  (Read 3905 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: T-Rex and the flowers
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 23:27:28 »
LOL!  Great story.   :lol:

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 23:49:49 »
Wow, that was hilarious!  :lol:

In a shocking betrayal, I thought T-Rex might eat white dog, but no, he really is that nice!

Loved the bunny stocking up on carrots.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2014, 19:16:32 »
Thank you for the nice comments!

Quote from: sunflower
What happened in the next classroom? Something went wrong in a science project?

I noticed very cute animals (fox, rooster). They're not Playmobil. Do you know where they are from?

The fox and rooster were included in an unseen boxful of Playmobil that I purchased online - there was also a goose (the same size as the rooster), a sheep (smaller than the rooster and goose, but still bigger than Playmobil sheep), and a piglet (same size as Playmobil piglets, and cuter) - all made of a sort of rubbery material.  No idea where they originated from, but I kept them as potential decorative objects.

Re the science classroom - if you look closely on one of the photos, the skeletons are having an anatomy lesson with the teacher using a model human to explain things like 'skin' and 'ears'......   ;D
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 21:01:21 »
Wow Raven, your stories are SO much fun, and so surprising and touching. I absolutely loved this one  ;D

I'll need to look at all the pictures again now, to see what I missed  :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 21:11:45 »
What an interesting photo story and what a madcap world  8} surprises round every corner I really like it and T-Rex's gaden looks beautiful  :) 

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2014, 09:19:15 »
The fox and rooster were included in an unseen boxful of Playmobil that I purchased online - there was also a goose (the same size as the rooster), a sheep (smaller than the rooster and goose, but still bigger than Playmobil sheep), and a piglet (same size as Playmobil piglets, and cuter) - all made of a sort of rubbery material.  No idea where they originated from, but I kept them as potential decorative objects.

Re the science classroom - if you look closely on one of the photos, the skeletons are having an anatomy lesson with the teacher using a model human to explain things like 'skin' and 'ears'......   ;D

Nice bonus animals on your lot!

Now I see the science teacher. You really have a brilliant mind. Cherish that!  :hatoff:
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 09:07:31 »
I just love how random everything is in this story, its truly a tribute to how children can often choose to play with their toys!

Fairy bikers, skeletons using a clicky for teaching anatomy, a dog teaching puppies computer lessons, a pirate captain teaching piracy to triplets? A diver offering a fish to a mermaid, a caveman selling meat... So many great little details! And of course a wonderfully friendly T-rex being the centre of the story. He reminds me a bit of the dino from toy story.

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:08 »
Fantastic story, the T- Rex is so sweet  :love:. Outstanding!  :wave:
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 10:50:12 »
Whahaha! Now I've seen why Quad couldn't find any flowers! T-Rex better not invite those goats at his garden! :lol:
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]