Author Topic: klickyklack's small & evolving collection  (Read 1856 times)

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Fanatic
    • klickyklack (IG)
Re: klickyklack's small & evolving collection
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2020, 20:53:26 »
I am not a fan of Eastenders either, but your klickies' social lives seem so complex and colourful, I thought perhaps there must be some soap-opera influence and Eastenders seemed like a possibility. Listen to their dialogue and if anyone says "Wassgoinon?" you can be certain someone has been watching EE.
Is your washtub soap free? Or do only Fresh and Clean klickies get into your household?

:lol: I have no idea where they get it from :toot: I think I've heard some scorchio & escandalos, so I'll go with older Almodovar films as an influence, Spanish drama with a bit more murder, weirdness & :hehe:  ;)

:lol: our washtub is very heavy on the bubbles, etc, I'm just comparing ME being (TV) soap free with secondhand eBay Klickys who turn up here FILTHY (ew!).  My new arrivals are routinely quarantined until full cleaning has taken place.  I got some really stinky ones today  :help: :no:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: klickyklack's small & evolving collection
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2020, 10:56:58 »
Oh yes, I've had some of those, covered in filff (as they say on EastEnders, not that I ever watch it). You get those brown stains, which are probably chocolate. Probably. And cooking pots with real food in them. MMM.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)