Author Topic: anybody go to the Florida playmobil fun house?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
anybody go to the Florida playmobil fun house?
« on: February 21, 2014, 16:00:36 »
 I again will be going through MIA, no I am not MIA though I do feel like that all the time mentally, I was wondering if the 2 hour drive to Palm Beach is worth the trip. I could, maybe not this time, reschedule my lay-overs to allow more down time in Florida so I could make the drive over there if its worth it. I could also finally use my pcc card to get a 20% off.

I just wanted to know what is there and if its worth all the trouble?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
Re: anybody go to the Florida playmobil fun house?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 20:29:40 »
I'd love to know also. We are going to be down in FLA (not MIA- but our kids think so) for a few weeks and thought about it. I loved the store in Orlando which was closed 'temporarly'  about 8 years ago.  If anyone answers, do they have the German items as well? The other use to hav them.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 22:21:48 »
Hello Walter and Jay,

The store in Palm Beach Gardens has everything. Even the newest German releases.

Just tell them I sent you ...  ;)

Ras, BTW, I'm in Fort Lauderdale, so give me a shout and maybe we can meet up.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 17:38:28 »
I asked American airlines to delay me on my lay over and they wanted an extra $400, that would cut too deep for a lay over and seeing as I was going to shop I did not do it this time.  That would be a nice fund for the funhouse. I will try to force a layover on the next trip beforehand.

Richard, I would very much like to meet up on the next trip. That sound very nice.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 21:12:38 »
Try Southwest next time.