Author Topic: 4875 Top Angets HQ  (Read 7928 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
Re: 4875 Top Angets HQ
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 17:58:48 »
I like the flap on the box so that you can see more of the features if you are in a shop before buying - makes it more interesting if you haven't quite decided to get it. 

Great review. 
 :thanks:
[img]

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 18:07:56 »
Yes, that is the one, Heather! I have not payed attention to the names of the agents to tell the truth, but I will have a look and try to give you some discription for items. Perhaps you need a better pic of the poster?

Wouldn't mind, yes please! I think I'll grab the pic of the flap inside, too, to put with the front-and back-pictures on the top of the set page.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY THOUSAND parts in more than 5700 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 20:24:18 »
Excellent review panos... this cave is pretty full of technology....oooops  i think i saw a bat in there......

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 21:47:45 »
Great review. What a cool looking set. The details are awesome. Love the light up map.

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 23:20:05 »
Wow!! Great review of a set that I thought I was convinced I didn't want :lol:. It does look like a ton of fun for kids. I love the laser discs!!

Thanks for showing us all of the pictures and details!!
 :wave:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • Petrichorandrain
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 02:04:52 »
Panos thank you so much for this review!!! I've been dying to see this set!
I absolutly love it and I think any kid (mostly boys) would have SO MUCH FUN!!! So many features, so much to do!!! GREAT SET!!! Bravo Geobra, I celebrate this theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question: the picture of the box with everything messy is just like things came?  :o :o :o :o

Thanks a lot!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 02:18:29 »
Thanks for the review, Panos. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 03:19:14 »
WOW :omg:! Thank you for this awesome review of this great set Panos! :)9 I can see some customization projects for my PCPD coming from it! ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:12 »
One question: the picture of the box with everything messy is just like things came?  :o :o :o :o

No, don't worry  :lol: they are all in their bags, I just like to take them out of the bags, put them all together in such a box, and process them as I build the set.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 11:08:45 »
Wouldn't mind, yes please! I think I'll grab the pic of the flap inside, too, to put with the front-and back-pictures on the top of the set page.

Ok I'll take a better pic of both for you Heather  :)