Author Topic: HELP me figure out what my first PM FIREFIGHTER set was?  (Read 7273 times)

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
Re: HELP me figure out what my first PM FIREFIGHTER set was?
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 23:32:11 »
I'm happy to have been of assistance :)

Its quite amazing to remember so much detail at such a young age, and even more amazing in how your description triggered my memory. I think I still have an old box of Playmo firefighters in my attic somewhere, although its not the exact set you remember. Will have a look for you.

Merry x-mas and many happy memories!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 23:48:36 »
I'm so thrilled to know I'm not the only one who remembers my very early years quite clearly! Not to go off topic... but it's quite unusual, and most people think it's strange that I can remember potty training very clearly, even remember having diaper rashes before that and how much it hurt :lol:, remember crying in my crib at night, etc. I don't remember everything, of course, but I remember a lot, and the memories are very clear, going back to around 18 months old or maybe even earlier. I clearly remember an incident with my dad being hospitalized and going to visit him, and being cared for by relatives while my mom stayed with him, that happened when I was 18 months old. And those aren't my earliest memories. I wonder what that means about us? My brother is the same way, btw.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 00:37:49 »
I have some early memories but wouldnt know about placing it in the right order. I do remember sleeping in a crib and the bunk bed in that room being changed to a white bunk bed with a ladder, which was about age 2.

Not sure about my earliest playmobil memories though.. I do remember the red stage coach which my sister broke.. and I believe my dad always put the cowboys in a long row on horseback with guns. And I dont remember the playmobil ship of my 14 year older brother ever having sails and full rigging. Well there was a small sail still but it was broken, it was just used as a blanket. Benefit of having a brother and sister at least 10 years older and a sister of 2 years older. I had plenty of playmobil to play with growing up before I first received my own sets.  :)

The first released ghost might have been my very first set, or a set with two cowboys, one on horseback with a white hat and another on foot with a brown hat.
My avatar probably shows which was my favorite set of all time though, despite it being released when I was eight.. I thought I was younger when I received my most favorite clickies, they where my first knights. Might be that it seems longer ago because I played so much with them.  :)