Author Topic: Who are all the currrent Mods and Admins?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
Who are all the currrent Mods and Admins?
« on: November 10, 2010, 15:53:03 »
Is there a place on PF where we can see who all the admins and mods are?  I thought I remembered seeing a lst somewhere but now I can't seem to find it. 

I was wondering about this because last night when Giorginetto's thread first disappeared, I went immediately to the home page to see which mod or admin might have taken that action so that I could try find out what was wrong.  Am I remembering correctly that the names of mods and admins are shown in green?  I didn't see any names that I recognized (as mods or admins) and the only name in green was someone who doesn't seem to be listed anywhere as a mod or admin. 

Also, a question that came up in a PM a while back:  do mods or admins have the ability to read other people's personal messages?

Thanks in advance!
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline shirona33

• Playmo Lover
  • Tennessee Jack
Re: Who are all the currrent Mods and Admins?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 16:06:26 »
Klick in the Members list at Position!  ;)

Always straight, always right!

The south will rise again!

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 16:35:09 »
Thanks, Shirona - that's a good start.

Looking at the member list by position shows me 2 administrators (Sylvia & PF) and 3 moderators (Bill Blackhurst, Gepetto, and Rasputin.)  But I think there may be other folks who have admin/mod powers.  For example, do the 5 PCC Boards Members have any powers?  Anyone else who has powers?  Also, there are so many different "position" titles now (I counted at least 13) - is there one place where they are all explained?

Is it correct that the names of mods/admins appear in green at the bottom of the home page?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 17:02:40 »
On the home page, in front of each category, it has listed the moderators for that section.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 17:40:33 »
Thanks, Bonniebeth, I have seen that also.  I am just trying to understand who else has mod/admin powers, especially since Gepetto and Rasputin don't seem to have been active in a while.   :)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 18:56:41 »
Thanks, Bonniebeth, I have seen that also.  I am just trying to understand who else has mod/admin powers, especially since Gepetto and Rasputin don't seem to have been active in a while.   :)

Dear Anne,
At this present time there is only 1 active moderator, 1 active administrator, & 1 substitute moderator. 2 of the original selected moderators have been absent for a prolonged time with no explanation as to why, which causes increased responsibilities for the currently active monitors. Mistakes happen during these responsibilities, & I have made my share of them since I have taken the responsibility to protect this forum to which Sylvia has moved heaven & earth to make right for me :-[. Some of these recent topics are probing for offensive responses from others and need to be put in check. Your morality conflicts may need to be put in check because they're getting on some members nerves. As long as it is harmless fun to vote & promote someone we believe in, the best thing to do is not dissect the whole situation! It doesn't do anything to benefit this forum when saying negative things about the voting process. BTW, only 5 people at this time have abilities to perform moderator duties on PFZ, & 2 are absent.
Best wishes,
Bill
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 19:27:48 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!