Author Topic: New Christmass sets for october 2010  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New Christmass sets for october 2010
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 19:53:41 »
Hello

I was wondering the other day if playmobil is going to give us a new toy. I was thinking this as I was putting together a Circus diorama and could really use some more kiddie amusement rides. I have set 3198 (merry-go-round) and remembered that the new upcoming Christmas theme said a new carousel is coming soon. Could it be a whole new set or is it going to be a new colored 3198? I really do hope someday they make something similar to Mac Gayver's that I can not locate right now (boy Michael, you have a lot of great pictures on your site  8}) I really would like a reworked modern roller-coaster and ferris-wheel. Then all I would need to do is build some custom carnie-workers

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 22:49:57 »
    I do not understand your clone of the 4475? That set is a "Dock Worker".

My typo, I meant 4075!  That's 3 kids playing the 3 wise men.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 18:34:04 »
Finally !!! Really look forward to these news sets ...  ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 05:34:36 »
I was really hoping to pick up some nativity sets this last Christmas, they were a great value (why oh why did I show restraint when they were available :'( :'().

Gepetto

Offline playmomac

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 20:43:11 »
The new Christmas sets are interesting, and I am really excited to get my hands on the Nikolaus and Christchild blister pack so I can customize St. Nick into a pope.  I like the look of the old Three Wise Men, but think the new Eastern man with turban looks great with the roman toga from Emperor 4277.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 21:21:44 »
Hi HighLand   :elf:

Thank you for the info . A little quick trasnslation for all us who do not read German

In English

4890 Santa Claus with Schneemann ---- ???

They do sound interesting and I hope one of these has the light up tree again & some unique Klickies .

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Santa Claus with snowman
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!