Author Topic: Leftovers - What are these?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Leftovers - What are these?
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 14:12:39 »
They aren't though. The elephant is similar in shape, but much bigger, and the micro pigs come as three of them attached to each other.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 18:14:25 »
I would keep the vegetables! Yeah, they aren't Playmobil, but they look like they are the right scale.
Unless, of course, you are a Playmo purist.  ;)

The wee animals are cute too - could pass for toys in a klicky kid's room. Wonder where they are from? :)

Completely agree! I'd keep them too :)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 05:17:16 »
The black thing is 4.5cm by .75cm. Maybe too big for a level. It looks like it should attach to something...

The animals do make me think of Noah's Ark, but I don't know what company. Looking at them again, they're painted, and possibly wood. The tails are string. So, definitely not Playmobil, plus the other Playmobil in the batch in 80's and 90's stuff.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 16:10:09 »
oh! that black thjing didn't look so big  :lol: :lol: :lol: definetly not a level  :-\
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com