Author Topic: Playmobil and Animal cruelty 3628.  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Jettix2

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Playmobil and Animal cruelty 3628.
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 22:21:32 »
Yeah, and he's tickling it with his spear:)

Maybe the boar is just sleeping?
 :lol:

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 00:53:13 »
I don't think any particular set (that I've seen so far) will promote cruelty to animals per se'...if the parents buying or introducing the set takes the time to explain "this is how people lived in the past."

A toy gun or whatever is as potentially dangerous as parental  guidance (or lack thereof) permits.

Great set for adults. Great set for kids with guidance.
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 03:53:12 »
I think that's true of anything, though ... with proper education almost ANYTHING can be put in its' proper context.  I think it's a matter of what sets your teeth on edge.  Like I said earlier, the set in question doesn't bother me, the 'dancing bear' set, that one sets my teeth on edge.  Oh, wait, we're not supposed to talk political issues here, are we? ;) :p :D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 08:34:47 »
... Oh, wait, we're not supposed to talk political issues here, are we? ;) :p :D
Oh, but then we're not allowed to discuss political correctness either, are we  >:D

Anyway - I would love to have the set. The klickies are great - specially the falconer!
It would be great to have a few those; to create a falcon hunt!

And as to the boar: those medieval citizens have to eat something - no supermarket around the corner then!  ;D

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.