Author Topic: New army pics...  (Read 2885 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: New army pics...
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 23:36:35 »
We are allied with Grangel's Golden Wyvern army. You will have to face his sword as well :D

MY TRUSTY ALLY!!! THE ORDER OF GOLDEN WYVERN IS ON YOUR SIDE!!! IT IS SO NICE THAT I 'M WATCHING YOUR ARMY TO BECOMING BIGGER AND STRONGER!! MARVELOUS DEPLOYMENT!!!

A PLACE NEAR ITHACA KINGDOM IS AWAITING YOU (KINGDOMS MAP IN COMMON ROOM SECTION)!!!

I AM HAPPY ALSO TO TELL YOU THAT THE ORDER OF GOLDEN WYVERN ALSO EXPANDING ITS ARMY.!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 23:57:00 by grangel »

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 23:44:37 »
That reminds me, I have pics of a few Medieval troops I recently got as well. :)
Great army! Very fearsome. :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 10:08:10 »
MY TRUSTY ALLY!!! THE ORDER OF GOLDEN WYVERN IS ON YOUR SIDE!!! IT IS SO NICE THAT I 'M WATCHING YOUR ARMY TO BECOMING BIGGER AND STRONGER!! MARVELOUS DEPLOYMENT!!!

A PLACE NEAR ITHACA KINGDOM IS AWAITING YOU (KINGDOMS MAP IN COMMON ROOM SECTION)!!!

I AM HAPPY ALSO TO TELL YOU THAT THE ORDER OF GOLDEN WYVERN ALSO EXPANDING ITS ARMY.!!

Please see my latest post in the kingdoms map and also Angelo see the PM I sent you. For the reasons stated i withdraw my participation from this map and the battle between Krull and Ithaca will take place elsewhere with a story and rules we shall agree upon ( me and angelo ) and be completely independant from this map. I have given Krull's lands of this  kingdoms map to Ithaca, my fantasy Kingdom of Krull and army will exist in a different dimension. I dont have to  tolerate sarcastic and offensive comments. I hope also WOT gives the lands of Krull to Ithaca after all as I have requested.
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline BlackKnightsRealm

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 21:44:01 »

You should post pics soon of your massive Golden Wyvern army

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 17:42:23 »
love them  :love: :love: :love: :love:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 15:32:04 »
Great army !!! Keep growing.  :wave:
  Fire and Axe

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 15:59:14 »
Excellent collection! Thank you for sharing this great contribution!  :thanks:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!