Author Topic: Instructions needed for 3789 White Rescue Helicopter  (Read 2392 times)

Offline UnaSigne

• Playmo Enthusiast
Instructions needed for 3789 White Rescue Helicopter
« on: May 12, 2010, 17:29:56 »
Hi  :wave:
Would someone be so kind to email me the instructions for the 3789 helicopter?  The 9987 Rescue superset would do in a pinch.  I'm trying to figure out how the items fill the clips that are in the patient area (on the back wall, over the stretcher).  Thank you!  :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Instructions needed for 3789 White Rescue Helicopter
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 17:46:37 »
I'll get back to you later this evening.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 20:27:46 »
Sorry for the delay but the plans won't help you answer your question. Here's a written explanation although I'm having to work from memory.

The handle of the blue oxygen

(http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-04-5260)

bottle fits into one set of clips.  The tube and face mask from the oxygen bottle are attached to the face of the klicky on the stretcher.

The curved red pole fits into the other set of clips and takes the IV blood bottle.  The tube from the bottom of this is attached to the wrist cuff which fits on to the klicky's wrist.  The two parts are shown here:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-60-6260

I hope this helps.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 02:36:05 »
These are pictures of one of my 4 3789 rescue helicopters interior equipment set ups. I hope this helps you with your placement of items.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:47:41 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!