Author Topic: A scene with the white grand piano  (Read 3017 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: A scene with the white grand piano
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 17:23:51 »
It must be one of the two wedding marches that the piano has recorded.  :-\
Or it is the same printing that in the Xmas blister, and that means they use a generic music sheet....  :-\
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 18:29:15 »
Or it is the same printing that in the Xmas blister, and that means they use a generic music sheet....  :-\

Nope, I can see from the back of 4889 - Englechen mit Nikolaus und Leierkasten that it's a different shape, without a grip-hole: also there's only a treble clef on that one, not a bass clef, and fewer notes.  There's another in 4891 - Weihnachtsmarkt, but that has different notes as well!

Curious about them all, now...
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 18:30:53 »

What a lovely scene you created! Congratulations on passing the exam. :)

I chose the klicky from 4697 because whilst I am not keen on the 'fit' lettering I own a hoody in exactly the same shade of green and her hair is as close to mine as klicky hair gets. 

It's usually not difficult to remove the printed designs from Playmobil figures. If the area is reasonably flat you can rub the print off with a soft cloth and some silver polish. Might take some time and effort, but the result will be worth it. This method doesn't damage the plastic either. It usually just makes it a bit shinier. :)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 17:14:17 »
what piece is it that's printed on the sheet music that comes with the white piano?

30 63 9832 - Scroll, curled edge

I magnified it and copied it out to look like this:

Some of the things confused me such as the notes that don't seem to have stems.  However, I looked up op.61 with the instructions allegro vivace in C major and found a symphony composed by Schumann for an orchestra which would explain the notation that I am not familiar with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_No._2_%28Schumann%29
The symphony has 4 movements and I think that this would be number 2 which after a quick search on youtube seems to be popular with violinists. 
So there you go-you learn something new every day.   :D
naflibomyalp
[img]

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 08:13:53 »
I magnified it and copied it out to look like this:

Some of the things confused me such as the notes that don't seem to have stems.  However, I looked up op.61 with the instructions allegro vivace in C major and found a symphony composed by Schumann for an orchestra which would explain the notation that I am not familiar with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_No._2_%28Schumann%29
The symphony has 4 movements and I think that this would be number 2 which after a quick search on youtube seems to be popular with violinists. 
So there you go-you learn something new every day.   :D
naflibomyalp

Well done , Sir, I am about to embark on the quest to find where this piece of music is from and who it was written by !!!! well done !!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: