Author Topic: Campsite at the beach  (Read 5496 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Campsite at the beach
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 22:11:37 »
Wonderful dio! Lot's of nice details in there, and it's also great to get a closer look at some of the new camping sets. The little girl pouring water on the crab was my favorite detail. Very well done!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 11:43:52 »
Hello Birdie ,

very nice set up ! i really like your choice to add francky and the two little house behind like that , the organisation is very good as well .

Your material choice for the road , the sand look very "clean" and looks really good with the playmobil .

Your little scene are really nice to see , it look a camping where everyone has a good education , i was surprise to see 2 policemans in it (in france it's a private place where they never get it when nobody call them and i wonder if it's diferent in your country )

jeremy     

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 14:48:01 »
Thanks a lot, Bonnie and Gaspofreud  :)

i was surprise to see 2 policemans in it (in france it's a private place where they never get it when nobody call them and i wonder if it's diferent in your country )

Now I come to think of it, that's probably the same here in Belgium...

Let's say that at this campsite, the beach and pool are public territory. Or perhaps someone called the police but it was a false alarm   :toot:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2013, 17:21:21 »
So many camping and holliday sets, and they all look so great together.  :)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2013, 20:05:57 »
i love the both the vintage and new summer themed sets

wonderful set up, Birdie!

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: