Author Topic: Boxopening 5258 New Cargo train  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Boxopening 5258 New Cargo train
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 19:10:52 »
Thanks for the excellent review, Rainer!!! It really looks to be a great set!!!

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 02:46:39 »
wow, after looking at your pictures and reading your description I want it even more. It looks like a great set and I am eagerly waiting for it to get here. I want to get all the other train yard sets as well.

Thanks for the excellent review  :hatoff:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55:31 »
I like it. I need/am planning to make a small room in the shop for my PM work-shop. I should plan in a train track area for it. Again, nice pics/review.

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 07:54:13 »
Current price in Germany for this set (including shipment):  less than 100,-€.....with some luck 90,-€.....

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 15:04:53 »
Current price in Germany for this set (including shipment):  less than 100,-€.....with some luck 90,-€.....

How much did the red rc train go for when it was out ? around here is was $150-ish

To get this set at $100 is a great deal and if this price/set makes it to the US I will be getting a few of them
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 19:44:17 »
The features of this train are awesome. I only have playmo trains and this is a big step forward , i would however prefer to have it with proper electric power with LGB trucks...

Iguess if i was to put in it an electric motor for the LGB track all these features would just disappear wouldn't they ? Awww i guess i can alway run such a train on the LGB tracks but a battery train is just not right for me  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I guess i will probably stick to my 4051 and 4052s.....  :(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: