Author Topic: The Playmobil Times Cover Gallery  (Read 2849 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: The Playmobil Times Cover Gallery
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 13:11:07 »
Not that I know of. Personally I prefer embedded pics.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 15:12:11 »
Thanks so much for all of your nice responses  :).  As ZooKeeper said, the water is plastic granules. I got them at a craft store, and they're actually made for stuffing toy animals. I put the transparent granules in a bag with some blue acrylic paint and shook it until they were all blue. I used several shades of blue to create the water I used in the photo. 
Great idea but i cant see the pics , can  you post them as atatchments please ???
  Giorginetto, have you been able to see the pictures yet? I'm not able to do attachments with photos of this size but I'll look into it. 

Thanks again, everyone! I'll be posting some full magazines soon.

Ace  :brownhair:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 15:18:24 »
That's really creative. Great way to do water when you want to be able to sink things in it!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • Petrichorandrain
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 15:31:30 »
Thanks so much for all of your nice responses  :).  As ZooKeeper said, the water is plastic granules. I got them at a craft store, and they're actually made for stuffing toy animals. I put the transparent granules in a bag with some blue acrylic paint and shook it until they were all blue. I used several shades of blue to create the water I used in the photo.    Giorginetto, have you been able to see the pictures yet? I'm not able to do attachments with photos of this size but I'll look into it. 

Thanks again, everyone! I'll be posting some full magazines soon.

Ace  :brownhair:

Oh wow! that is really good advice!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 21:13:38 »
Thank you for these covers Ace!!! They are so creative, brilliant and fun to look at!!
the dragonland setting in the snow is awesome! I also like the parade of robots and the statues... it reminds me of a Cobra parade... as in GI Joe vs Cobra...  ;D

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 22:13:46 »
Wow! Your covers are incredibly creative! I can't wait to see the full issues on your website. Thanks for sharing with us  :wave:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!