Author Topic: Police Truck 5974: An American Exclusive?  (Read 8790 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Police Truck 5974: An American Exclusive?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 16:10:20 »
It looks as if it owes some parentage to this:

http://collectobil.com/catalogue/items/3181.htm

It looks similar but I do not think it is the same mold. It looks like one more Chinese truck to me for some reason

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 16:14:04 »
Wow, that's pretty cool looking!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 16:20:10 »
the more I look at it the more it looks similar to the fire truck  ??? I do hope it is made in Europe
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 20:01:21 »
I agree! The front end is modeled after the 3181 with only minor changes no question. The rest of the body is a new creation. An armored SWAT vehicle.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 23:22:50 »
thats awesome. It should be a german release because it has the new swat team uniforms and guns

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 23:45:26 »
thats awesome. It should be a german release because it has the new swat team uniforms and guns

Your police force may have to get a donation from the Plombylia Zoo about this time next year, baby. ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 01:20:06 »
the more I look at it the more it looks similar to the fire truck  ??? I do hope it is made in Europe

It does seem like that, so I doubt it. If those other more cheap-looking vehicles weren't made where the rest of Playmobil is, I doubt this will be. :(
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 19:12:19 »
 What is that weapon that klikcy on the outside is holding , i cant see very well, is it a shotgun  ??? ??? ??? ???

i have some reservations as to how real this set is actually

Long gone are the days of the original playmobil police sets .......  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 18:28:53 »
It looks like a must to go along with the swat team set. Can't have a swat team without a van to transport them, well maybe the helicopter.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 18:41:20 »
What is that weapon that klikcy on the outside is holding , i cant see very well, is it a shotgun  ??? ??? ??? ???

i have some reservations as to how real this set is actually

Long gone are the days of the original playmobil police sets .......  :love: :love: :love:

Ahh ha here is where you were asking, If you look on the new DS pictures Glassy showed you can see how there is a new shotgun looking gun in one of the pictures