Author Topic: Things I've been asked to bring to Knaresborough 2012 for people  (Read 1325 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Currently, we seem to be here, there and everywhere, often all on the same day, what with taking the cat to the vet's and sorting out my m-i-l's residential care (or is it the other way round?), plus our own needs such as trips to osteopaths and dentists and helping at Save the Children.  As a result, my intention of an orderly preparation for Knaresborough have gone out of the window so I'm listing here what people have asked me to bring for them for their displays, or, rather, what I think I've been asked to bring for them.  Please amend and update as necessary.

Here goes:

Mark

4136 base and ship wreck
Lighting masts and battery boxes
THW and fire brigade lighting trailers

Elaine

2 red carriages
railway track
buffer stop

And to take back with her:
Victorian fence
Railway poster (still not yet photocopied!)
Flame effect machine

Damo

System-X

In white:
10x Long double column (Got 2)
20x Long single column (got 4)

Or either a combo of the two - I'm making large 2x2 columns)

8x Short double column
8x Short single column

20x Square blocks (got 5)

8x red end caps (got 3) they come with the airport goods building)

12x large rectangular baseboards in grey

BTW, are you still wanting to add the 4010 loco to your collection?

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofirth

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Things I've been asked to bring to Knaresborough 2012 for people
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 17:00:56 »
Gordon
That is correct for me.

Put like that it doesn't sound like a lot.  Your contribution is really focussed on the Railway etc. display.  Are you happy with what people are bringing for that?

Mark
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 19:14:55 by playmofirth »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Things I've been asked to bring to Knaresborough 2012 for people
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 17:14:25 »
Gordon
That is correct for me.

Put like that it doesn't sound like a lot.  Your contribution is really focussed on the Railway etc. display.  Are you appy with what people are bringing for that?

Mark

Damo's bringing some Steck houses to go with the one's I'm bringing as well as his farm stuff, Mark, and there's Elaine's seaside bits too so I think we'll be fine - maybe even too much.  Most of my Steck is turned into railway buildings.  This weekend I'm going to sort out what vehicles I'll bring.  I have a shortlist already from the two displays last year.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”