Author Topic: CA. Toy Store Train Dio. 11/18/2012  (Read 4146 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: CA. Toy Store Train Dio. 11/18/2012
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 16:11:40 »
That's VERY BRAVE of you. Really.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 17:10:19 »
It has been my experience that there are very few places where children are encouraged to touch displays, let alone run a train!  :love:  Sounds like yours was wonderful experience for both genders.
Joe 
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 21:44:20 »
Wow, that was pretty crazy brave of you! I can't imagine letting a bunch of kids touch my toys. :lol:

Not to stereo type but they were usually boys and the few girls that did want to controll the engine, they would quickly go to 100% power and crash.

Oh, don't let my best friend hear you say that! She'd have a stroke.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 02:29:41 »
Well the owner of the store posted this on his shops web site and on youtube. Here is the first 3 hours of the set up sped up into a 10 minute video. Its a bit boring with out music and all and I will have a friend make one later that has more entertainment value when I go pick up the whole 8 hour disc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os0CrdYpQOE
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 03:00:09 »
here is one more I found that the owner did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-t9WdcW2_M
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 05:26:22 »
Wow, that video is really cool, actually! And rather funny at times. Like around the 1:20 mark, when you were checking the tracks, it looks like the train is moving super fast and you're chasing it on all fours like a dog. :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 12:48:35 »
Watching this video was the most fun I had on line all week!  I think I lost at least 5 pounds watching you Ras!  :o  You really had the set up down to a science.  What did you use for the landscaping material that you were scattering so professionally?  The entire set up was super.  Hope you took pictures!
Joe 
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 13:00:54 »
cool videos

thanks for sharing
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 13:53:16 »
So much fun to watch.  HOPE you took photos. 
kaethe

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 15:27:37 »
thank you bb, you should see how some of the young kids would chase the train for quite some time while the show was going on. On the second video you can see a young boy who for about 2 hours (1/3 the show time) was the engineere and he was very good at it.

Thanks Joe, I did not take a single picture but I knew from the beginning that the CCTV file would be mine. I guess now looking at it that the image it is low quality and you can not really see anything. The other train show we have detail video and I will post them someday (have to learn how)   The dark brown is finely ground Douglas Fir bark, the roads which are lighter are lumber saw dust, the red near the minutes and red rocks is 1/8 minus crushed lava rock and the train ballast is 1/8 clean tan granite sample here

thank you Michael, I like the film too but think it would be funner to watch to some kind of fast silly music, maybe flight of the bumblebee or similar. The song is only 3 minutes so my editing friend will have to cut/splice it together to be 10

thank you Kaethe, sorry you will just have to find the time one day to visit the show  ;)