Author Topic: easter eggs 2006  (Read 7356 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: easter eggs 2006
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 07:48:46 »
Hello Jochen,

On the german Playmo-Portal a member named gassy_de has offered  to order the 2005 and 2006 eggs for fellow members; He gets them from Spain. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.playmo-portal.com/viewtopic.php?t=6894&sid=5044fce8afebad4f0216f4f471b4e79d

Ok, thank you, I see. This means, that easter eggs in general are only available in Spain,  right?

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 09:17:43 »
I'm not sure about that; he probably has connections who can provide the eggs. Perhaps they are manufactured in spain. His nickname is "Eiermann", so he has some sort of reputation regarding this.
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 10:21:38 »
This means, that Easter eggs in general are only available in Spain,  right?

I don`t think so Jochen. In the past I´ve received eggs from Spain, Portugal, France and the USA. I guess they`ll be available in those countries again and probably a couple more countries that I don`t know about.

How far are you from France?

David

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 08:22:53 »
I don`t think so Jochen. In the past I´ve received eggs from Spain, Portugal, France and the USA. I guess they`ll be available in those countries again and probably a couple more countries that I don`t know about.

Ah, ok, thank you. Now I understand. So this seems to be for export countries only.

How far are you from France?

Too far  :) This would took me some hours driving. (Apart from the fact that I do not speak French at all and do not know any shop over there, so finding one and making the shop assistant understanding what I'm looking for might become a little bit difficult  :-\)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2005, 08:26:52 »
I'm not sure about that; he probably has connections who can provide the eggs. Perhaps they are manufactured in spain. His nickname is "Eiermann", so he has some sort of reputation regarding this.

Yes, I had a look to this from the URL you kindly provided. But this ordering looks to me like an "insider event" and I'm not even registered at the German Playmo-Forum (hm, maybe I should do so ...  ???). So I do not want to bother people, that even do not know me with granting me this favour of ordering the eggs (apart from the fact, that I'm, to be honest,  only interested in one egg from 2006 and one egg from 2005). -- Maybe I can trade them somewhere or get them via eBay (although I think that on eBay it becomes more costly  :().

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 17:03:28 »
I think the Princess/fairy is the best of the bunch, I am not thrilled with the recycling that is happening with these eggs.

But, I have a complete egg collection and so I MUST find a source for them.

Last years, mine came from Spain, but from another person.

Maybe this year, I will know when to order them from Playmobil USA

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2006, 18:46:31 »
2006 Eggs are available at the USA's Playmobil.com.. for those who are interested.  This will be my first year not purchasing any.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2006, 00:04:42 »
2006 Eggs are available at the USA's Playmobil.com.. for those who are interested.  This will be my first year not purchasing any.

I can see why you're not purchasing any of these*, Hoppatussa ...
They're pretty lame ... :(

*The US Playmobil site is sometimes quite slow to open ...

click on images above for larger graphics

Thanks, Hoppatussa, for posting that the new eggs at the US Playmobil site. I had missed them ... :zz:

All the best,
Richard

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2006, 11:28:32 »
I can see why you're not purchasing any of these*, Hoppatussa ...
They're pretty lame ... :(

True, but the new Specials will more than make up for this!  8-)
And they are easier for everyone to get and a little more affordable. ;)

I can see how this is disappointing for someone who is collecting ALL the egg sets and was hoping for at least one unique-looking figure to be included. The last release were very cool and I think many of us expected this year's group to have a similar "wow factor" for collectors. I'm sure they will still be a big hit with the kids though.

Thanks for the update on their availability, hoppatussa, and for the extra pics, Richard. :)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2006, 00:25:28 »
Thank you, Hoppatussa :wow:

I have ordered my eggs.
So my collection remains complete