Author Topic: International shipping from official Playmobil website is now possible!  (Read 2059 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
BREAKING!!!

I just found out international* shipping is possible from the German and Benelux official Playmobil websites (and probably some other official websites as well).

*Edit: to some countries, I will put a list later!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
Shipping is possible to the next countries. Apparently the involved countries are the countries of the European Union. This has probably to do with the new European law.

Germany
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Estonia
Spain
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Greece
Italy
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Latvia
The Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Sweden
Bulgaria
Ireland
Croatia
Malta
Slovakia
Slovenia
Czech Republic
Hungary
Cyprus
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
Awesome news!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
FORGET IT!  :wall: :doh: I think they are still working on it... Strange, because you really can select the country now that you want to ship to, but if you select another country (other than the one of the website you're using), this appears:

"Wichtiger Hinweis:
Aus logistischen Gründen können Warensendungen nur innerhalb Deutschlands verschickt werden. Bitte passen Sie ihre Versandadresse entsprechend an.
Das Liefergebiet umfasst die Bundesrepublik Deutschland."

"Important note:
For logistical reasons, consignments of goods can only be shipped within Germany. Please adjust your shipping address accordingly.
The delivery area includes the Federal Republic of Germany."

I guess I was too enthusiastic for a moment. On the other hand, strange that you can select another country already, when it's not operational.....

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
On the other hand, strange that you can select another country already, when it's not operational.....

Not really strange.. considering a bug that exists for 8 years that prevents loads of people from even registering on the darn site and they don't give a darn....

A shame though.. And the REALLY strange part? My orders are shipped from Germany.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
It's frustrating that the items offered on the .de website are only available in Germany, but perhaps they are moving towards international shipping being available when product release dates for all markets are brought into line, something which they might be moving towards, as has been suggested elsewhere on this forum.

I agree with you, Tahra. Very strange, since orders, including DS orders, are supplied from Germany to most EU countries, it seems.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
Nevertheless, I really think Playmobil is updating their websites! Today this appeared on the Belgian website (and probably on other international websites as well). This page includes special offers of sets, like on the German website! Plus, the Greek gods are there too! Though, you cannot add them to the basket (yet):

https://www.playmobil.be/nl/online-shop/zachte-prijsjes

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
The uk site has a lot of sets on offer with 15% off but I think they have done this before. NOT good for the wallet!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Nevertheless, I really think Playmobil is updating their websites! Today this appeared on the Belgian website (and probably on other international websites as well). This page includes special offers of sets, like on the German website! Plus, the Greek gods are there too! Though, you cannot add them to the basket (yet):

https://www.playmobil.be/nl/online-shop/zachte-prijsjes

That is great... don't see it in the iberia site... We'll see. We are 3rd (or4th) rate customers.