General > Mystery Figures Series

Series 25 - 71455 and 71456

(1/4) > >>

Tiermann:
Have I beaten Tahra in posting about a figures series for once??

Here are the group shots of series 25.

Playmobil Figures Series 25 Boys by Tim, on Flickr

Playmobil Figures Series 25 Girls by Tim, on Flickr

I've posted about this on my blog, and a full set of photos of all figures are available at my Figures Pages

This is a great series, with the girls bein stronger. Possibly the best series in a few years depending on your tastes.

Tiermann:
The graphic design for this series is really strong. There is also a strong influence from Everdreamerz, particularly the Comic series.
Here is the Unicorn, different but very similar. Everdreamerz on the left, Series 25 on the right

Playmobil Unicorn Mascots by Tim, on Flickr

Here is the Superheroine. On the left Colorista form Everdreamerz, on the right Series 25. She looks like an Electra to me.

Playmobil Colorista and Superhero by Tim, on Flickr

Tiermann:
One other one that I will show a comparison of here is the Sushi Chef.
Here on the left is the one from Series 13 and on the right Series 25. They look like they work for the same restaurant or company but still different clothes.

Playmobil Sushi Chefs by Tim, on Flickr

The Sami couple are excellent. I really like Mr Black and White as well. Just some great figures in the series.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on March 15, 2024, 17:34:38 ---Have I beaten Tahra in posting about a figures series for once??

--- End quote ---

Looks like it, Tim! Not an easy achievement. Tahra was first to post a review from series 4 to series 24.
Great pictures  :)

Alex4420:
Meanwhile in the US, we collectors get nothing... zero... zilch... thanks PM!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version