General > Collector's Corner

How many castaway/shipwreck sets have been made?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Birdie:
Haha this is a fun exercise  ;D

This 3799 pirate island is one of my alltime favourites, although I'm not sure if it qualifies. The pirates seem to have made a more permanent residence here  :lol:

Alex4420:
Hmmm I think this works! A set like this is what made PM great in the old days -- it's all up to your imagination as to what happened. I'd like to think the old guy washed up years ago... made the island his home, complete with a hut... then the two young ones showed up,  took it over and make the old pirate do all the work! Now the old one waits for the moment when the other two pass out from too much rum, then off in their rowboat he goes! The stories are endless with a set like this...

Joshua D:

--- Quote from: Birdie on January 14, 2024, 14:10:30 ---Haha this is a fun exercise  ;D

This 3799 pirate island is one of my alltime favourites, although I'm not sure if it qualifies. The pirates seem to have made a more permanent residence here  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Ah this is a beautiful set! I used to have this and it brings back memories 😊😊😊

Rasputin:
Isn’t that the set with the flippy rock leading to a secret cave

Birdie:

--- Quote from: Rasputin on January 15, 2024, 14:55:17 ---Isn’t that the set with the flippy rock leading to a secret cave

--- End quote ---

One of them, for sure  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version