Author Topic: All the 2006 releases... ready to view  (Read 5527 times)

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
Re: All the 2006 releases... ready to view
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 02:43:08 »
Good thing I have an extra year to save my pennies! :D

I love the Romans, and the cargo plane. For me, the Snow White set is a must have - I will probably by at least two just for the dwarves!

The micro sets look neat, but I'd have to see better photos of them before I commit...
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Red

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Proud mommy of M and G!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 19:29:19 »
I am not sure what to make of those micros sets... and I promised myself I would NOT start collecting the airport theme... but those fairy tale sets are cool and the Romans much more tempting than I expected.

Thanks for the pics.

Red
One half the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other. - Jane Austen

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 20:07:19 »
I know what you mean, Red.  I've been telling myself I'm NOT collecting the airport theme, even though I'm in travel, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that Security Screening set  :lol:  However, the little guy would go NUTS over that big airplane.

I'm getting the micro sets and the Roman sets, DH is just going to have to get over that one  ;)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 16:48:48 »
Yes, the micro sets are quite cool. So finally I can actually fill the Little Blue Boxes with real content.

Unfortunately I haven't the Arche Noah as Little Blue Box so far ... Socrates, any chance on getting this from you? Or maybe Tim you can provide some scans/photos of this? Anybody else  ??? :)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 17:51:34 »
You should all have a look at these photos!!

Super sets, micro sets, fairytalesets, romans....  :D

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 18:29:40 »
OMG!!  I have to have those micro sets (the pirate one is my fav!) and for sure all the fairytale story ones.. I didn't realize there would be that many story boards with those sets.. the box did not reveal the amount of great figures are inside!!

AND  I must have the child with the hospital set.. he has the first sandals I have seen made for children..