Author Topic: 2006 new rescue sets  (Read 6200 times)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
2006 new rescue sets
« on: January 28, 2006, 21:14:28 »
Here are links to osme of the new sets in the rettung theme.  There are some others, but there are no pictures for them yet.

The blue light on the ambulance looks new and looks like a working variation of the one on the fire chief's car and is a similar design (I think) to a conversion I am working on of that light.

http://www.flippi.de/index.php?&cl=...39cb10.28415699

http://www.flippi.de/oxid.php/sid/b...t-Hupschrauber/

http://www.flippi.de/oxid.php/sid/b...tarzt-PKW-Auto/

http://www.flippi.de/oxid.php/sid/b...tarzt-Motorrad/

http://www.flippi.de/oxid.php/sid/b...-Brutkasten%29/

http://www.flippi.de/oxid.php/sid/b...a-im-Rollstuhl/

Nothing new in the fire engine line, but I think next year may see one based on the ambulance and maybe with space for a crew of four.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: 2006 new rescue sets
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 22:49:59 »
Hi Gordon!

Your direct links aren't working because they're not complete. If you found them on another forum, it could be that they were abbreviated in the post somehow.

I still found the new sets thanks to your links by going to the home page of the domain (www.flippi.de) and using the side menu.

They're across 2 pages, starting here...

Rettung

These look really nice! I especially like the incubator for the new born baby. 8-)

Thanks for telling us about them. :)9

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 22:56:42 »
Thanks for sorting thungs out, Meg*.

I'd posted the links first on another site and they worked fine there.  Then I copied them to my post on this board. ???

*Ooops! sorry Sylvia.  It was the end of a long and tiring day when I replied.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 02:59:58 by playmofire »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 10:58:00 »
Hello  Gordon, All  :)9

Thank you for the information on the new sets. I really can't wait for these to come out because they are amazing. I do hope they make a new police car based on the 4223 estate.
I really do think they should look at the fire service theme now and come up with a completley new fire engine rather than using the new Ambulance as a base. Afterall they have shown us they are more than capable of making a very convincing airliner within the price range. Surely now it is time to give us a fire engine to rival the old 3781 Ladder Truck.

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 11:33:23 »
I'd posted the links first on another site and they worked fine there.  Then I copied them to my post on this board. ???

I think this is a difference between the software used for each forum. Vbulletin seems to condense very long URLs, so when you paste them into the reply screen they automatically appear in an abbreviated style on the thread's page (note the ellipses). But the full URL you inputted is still stored somewhere in that forum's database so that it works when clicked.

*Ooops! sorry Sylvia.  It was the end of a long and tiring day when I replied.

No worries! ;) It might also be due to my avatar, since both Meg and I are using Playmo animals at the moment. :)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:09:39 »
It might also be due to my avatar, since both Meg and I are using Playmo animals at the moment. :)
[/quote

On my laptop, meg's avatar is the new DS old style fire engine!  There's something odd with meg (nothing personal, because last week for some time her avatar was a link with a Spanish PM site!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 23:14:59 »
On my laptop, meg's avatar is the new DS old style fire engine!  There's something odd with meg (nothing personal, because last week for some time her avatar was a link with a Spanish PM site!

Is it only Meg's avatar that you are having problems with viewing, or have you noticed this on some of the others too?
This is very odd indeed and I'd like to find out what causes it. :eh?:

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 02:10:25 »
I checked all members and some did not have avatars (which is probably right) and of those that did, only Meg's was wrong - it had changed again to nothing at all to do with Playmofriends!

I cleared the cache of Firefox and everything's ok now. :)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 03:17:17 »
Here are links to some of the new sets in the rettung theme.  There are some others, but there are no pictures for them yet.

The blue light on the ambulance looks new and looks like a working variation of the one on the fire chief's car and is a similar design (I think) to a conversion I am working on of that light.
Nothing new in the fire engine line, but I think next year may see one based on the ambulance and maybe with space for a crew of four.

Hello, Gordon ...

Here's a photo from Zirndorf of the new 2006 Fire and Rescue sets. (The two Klickys on the right with the dogs look very interesting.)

Click on the photo, if you want to see everything else ...

All the best,
Richard

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 03:40:42 »
Yes, the search dog team looks very cool! I think the larger dog is the German shepherd from some of the police sets, but the smaller dog is new to me.
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry