Author Topic: Medieval sign stickers, 3442 blacksmith forge part numbers  (Read 2405 times)

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
Does anyone know of the parts numbers (or availability) of the sticker sheets for the old medieval houses: tailor's shop, inn, blacksmith, etc?  I plan to

Also, the part number for the gray forge part in the blacksmith's shop?  The set went for $93 this morning on Ebay, but I just really want the forge! 

And I have tried the suggested page for parts numbers, but it has been under maintenance for some time.

Thanks!
Ben

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Medieval sign stickers, 3442 blacksmith forge part numbers
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 22:52:16 »
Most of those are out of stock since years ago, unless the sets got re-released recently like the bakery and the museum.

You can find the partsnumbers/buildingplans for the re-releases of the 6219 bakery and the 6307 museum on the German page of the official site, under "Bauanleitungen" (construction plans); just enter the setnumbers there and you can download the files.
A (bit different) version of the blacksmith-house is just released in Germany, and will be internationally next year. It comes with a very different forge though.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 04:04:46 »
Thank you!  Are there pictures of the new blacksmith shop online?

Ben

Offline gassy

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Playmobil
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 20:52:11 »
Hello Ben

here is the photo,
currently does not work  the DS catalog

gassy
#‎PlaymobilQuixote

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 21:12:28 »
Great news!  Thanks!
Ben

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 14:42:16 »
Great news!  Thanks!

Only sort of (great news).

It's not the original blacksmith's shop rereleased.   It is their own invention (which is good!) but they do not include the original blacksmith's furnace.  Just the kitchen fireplace stove from the princess kitchen set:

Not only that, the key piece (open wall piece with crossmembers that look like hitching rails) for the front of the shop is not there (*EDIT* - looking at that picture again, maybe they are using that open front end piece - I initially thought they were not (a higher resolution picture would be nice ...):