Author Topic: Availability of DS spare parts  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Availability of DS spare parts
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 00:18:05 »
So I fully support BB's candidacy to manage US DS!!! Just make sure there are security cameras on every square centimeter of the warehouse so that the parts don't develop legs and suddenly walk off! Hehehehe, Pgal :wave:

:toot: :evilplan:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 02:47:51 »
Just a thought but mayby in Germany they get orders entered in their system for the same parts from different countries practically simultaneously, and then priority is given to the German ones? Or to the ones that got ordered "a few seconds" earlier?

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 02:53:47 »
priority is absolutely given to persons calling for parts missing or broken in sets they have bought... but with the quantities we deal in here that is hardly likely to cause our stock issues :)
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 04:18:21 »
Can Chris and I come work for you too, BB? We'll bring Lady, our bloodhound mix, to sniff out any parts that come up missing. ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 11:32:15 »
Bonnie! Is that bloodhound for real? Can we see a pic? I love bloodhounds! My brother used to have one, I loved that dog sooooooooo much! :'(
A.
Sorry this is way out of topic. I do support Bill's candidacy of course! :lol:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 17:18:54 »

Sorry this is way out of topic. I do support Bill's candidacy of course! :lol:

Thank you for your support everyone! I would want all of you to be on the Playmobil USA DS parts department staff :high5:, just because of your love & devotion toward our beloved Playmobil :love:,.......but with that being said, I'm afraid it would be like working in a gold mine, with body, lunch box, & purse, searches being required before leaving work every day,......I'm just sayin' :0!

I can see it now;
security officer; bb, what are all of those tiny little lumps under your shirt? :hmm:
bb; I don't know! :-[
security officer; bb, please step through the full body scanner. :hmm:
bb; uh, oh! :-\
security officer heard over the speaker system; SIREN BLARRING, We have a code red, repeat a code red,......lock down all sectors!  :0
security officer looking at the scanner screen; bb, this is the 4th time this week you've tried to animal nap those zoo figures, when are you gonna learn? :hmm:
bb; But Mr. security officer,....they look so lonely! :'(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 18:09:11 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 20:12:26 »
 :lol:   :lol:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 21:42:00 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: As long as the security officer behind the screen of that full body scanner is Chris. :P Besides, if we use Lady to sniff out missing pieces, she can be trained not to rat out her handlers. ;)

Arnaud, yes, we just got her today. She's a bloodhound and beagle mix, really sweet! I'll post pics in the pets thread soon.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2011, 23:07:28 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: As long as the security officer behind the screen of that full body scanner is Chris. :P Besides, if we use Lady to sniff out missing pieces, she can be trained not to rat out her handlers. ;)

Can't happen! I was going to say this is the next problem!

security officer; Wow, when did you start carrying a suit case for a lunch box, Chris? :hmm:
Chris; Ahhhhh, just lately. :-[
security officer; Chris, I need to you to put that suit case/lunch box through the package scanner!
Chris; Uh,oh! :o
security officer heard over the speaker system; SIREN BLARRING, we have a code red, repeat a code red,.......lock down all sectors! :hmm:
Chris; Ooooooops!
security officer; Chris, there must be thousands of System X building pieces in your lunch box,....why? ???
Chris; Weeeeeell, bb said she wanted to super size her Zoo gift shop this weekend, soooooo,.....:doh:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2011, 23:10:42 »
I have a feeling if we all worked there, they would need security like they have at the US treasury. :lol: