Poll

who would like to see 3550/3750 ship shape again on market as a new set?

yes i would like to
no i don't

Author Topic: who would like to see 3550/3750 ship shape again on market as a new set?  (Read 2731 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
i believe this is a very nice mould and they should used it   as a new basic ship for a new pt. series at brown colour with new sails and decoration flags ,stickers...etc  ;D ;D

what do you think ?  :hmm: :hmm: good idea bad?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
Well, they reused the mould already for several US ships...
To be honest, even though this was my first vessel as a kid and I totally loved it:
the 3940 is the best ship they did so far and they are doing a good job in rereleasing this one.  ;D

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Future pirate ship releases need to be larger to accomodate Klicky crews size IMO. ;)
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Yeah, I voted no. It's just too small. And I don't quite like the general hape of the cabin area.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
I voted "Yes", but I wouldn't want that stupid big cannon with it, only the very attractive originals.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
I voted yes, but after reading the replies, I would probably change my answer to no,
because the 3940 is a much better ship, and I would rather see that ship before this ship.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Future pirate ship releases need to be larger to accomodate Klicky crews size IMO. ;)

to accomodate size?  :hmm: :hmm: you mean to be bigger? the 3940 is around the same size with 3750
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Well, they reused the mould already for several US ships...

yes ...  :loco: :loco: :loco: these were horrible and the blue but mostly the black one .... i meant to rerelease it as a decent new ship  like  3550/3750 
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Hmm...
I voted no as well, same reason as the others: the 3940 (US 3286) with it's 17th/18th century bow, stern and canon-deck is slightly bigger, more realistic, and looks just better. Hopefully that one's new sistership 5135 will be evenly usefull (depending on the cannondeck-system-issue).

Concerning the 3550/3750, I loved it a lot as a kid, but like bonniebeth I have a problem with the design of the captain's cabin and bridge (actually the complete stern); it doesn't fit with the design used for the rest of the ship. The bow looks like from a 19th century ship while the stern looks like from a 15th or early 16th century vessel.

My 3750's & Co are destined for use as "Spanish conquisdatores' ships in a 16th century diorama.
If they would re-release it with an altered bow-design (somewhat similar looking to the bow of the 4860 Ghost Pirate ship), it would be even more looking right as a "early galleon" (late 15th-early 16th C.)...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master

... I have a problem with the design of the captain's cabin

what you don't like from the cabin? 

50 /50 is the poll right now  :)

no one has post a comment why they would like it again?  :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!