Author Topic: Zombies go for a stroll  (Read 4721 times)

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
Zombies go for a stroll
« on: January 04, 2011, 13:17:57 »
It's in the middle of a cold night, and the zombies walk...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Zombies go for a stroll
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 13:23:31 »
Awesome. One of the best playmobil pictures i have seen for year , the playmobil background details is superb, please remind me where that mast with teh cross on the top is from? I am sure i have it but cant remember which set it is from , is a a special mediaval garrison one ?? :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 13:25:33 »
And here's the story about the picture:

I always liked the different ghost klickies in the Playmobil world: the ghost pirates, some ghost specials. However, the blue-eyed faces weren't that scary imho. That was until the new Kapuzengeist special came out. As far as a klicky can be scary, the Kapuzengeist klicky has the most scary face of all. It has strange evil looking red eyes and strange black teeth. Combined with a beard and medieval clothing, I was able to customise some medieval zombies. Eventually, the zombies will reside in the graves on the graveyard near my sys-x cathedral, but until the cathedral is finished and until I have some copies of the victorian fence, they need to 'live'  ;D in the woods near the city.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 13:27:04 »
excellent!!! I have been waiting for the new special...they have those zombie eyes!! You have made some awesome zombies!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 13:31:20 »
Awesome. One of the best playmobil pictures i have seen for year , the playmobil background details is superb, please remind me where that mast with teh cross on the top is from? I am sure i have it but cant remember which set it is from , is a a special mediaval garrison one ?? :wave:

Thanks!!

The mast is included with a number of sets: 8287, jousting knights or 4190 horse farm.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 13:41:28 »
Amazing pic Ken!! Great..and scary looking, zombies!!!  :)9 Great picture too!!!

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 13:56:04 »
some closer pics of the zombie klicky's. The arms are always grey (always took apart Kapuzengeists) as I'm not very skilled in exchanging hands with arms and the hands need to remain white.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 14:09:25 »
Excellent custom Zombie figures, kenc :wow:! Just plain fantastic :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 14:15:28 »
Thanks for the close ups!!! Great customs!! Love the lighting!!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 15:03:38 »
Those hungry eyes! Those ominous mouths! Very scary!!  :0 Wonderful!
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!