Poll

Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end??

3024 Golden Knight
2 (10.5%)
3123 Red & Black Knight
0 (0%)
3274 Dark Knight
0 (0%)
3287 Unicorn Knight
1 (5.3%)
3315 Black Knight
6 (31.6%)
3319 Baron
0 (0%)
3652 Fleur-de-lys Champion
1 (5.3%)
3652 Castle Champion
0 (0%)
3669 Golden Dragon Knight
1 (5.3%)
3891 Ox-Cart Knight
0 (0%)
4430 Golden knight
2 (10.5%)
4434 Silver Knight
0 (0%)
4436 Barbarian Knight
0 (0%)
4441 Dragon Serpent Knight
0 (0%)
4838 Dragon Rider
0 (0%)
4841 Dragon Knight
0 (0%)
5731 Green Dragon Knight
1 (5.3%)
5732 Dragon Slayer
0 (0%)
5785 Wolf Knight
0 (0%)
5788 Eagle Knight
1 (5.3%)
3137 Knight
1 (5.3%)
3837 Queen's Champion
1 (5.3%)
3840 Dragon Slayer
1 (5.3%)
3052 Nuremburg Knight
0 (0%)
3265 Unicorn Knight
0 (0%)
3265 Red Gryphon Knihgt
0 (0%)
3314 Treasure Carriage Knight
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end?? --- The Poll ----  (Read 6605 times)

Offline AndrewL

• Playmo Lover
I've gone with the unicorn knight from 3287. The 'bling' armour is a bit hard to take, but I do think he's well-equipped and ready to take on all comers.

And think of it this way: if he can take the field with a crest on his helmet looking like that, he must be good. If he couldn't hold his own -- looking the way he does -- he'd be beaten up and laughed out of the lists in no time  :lol:.

Cheers,

AndrewL

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
What about the knight from 3314?  He's mounted with a sword and a lance, has a late 14th early 15th century bassinet helmet, strong plate armor for his neck and upper torso and arms, armored legs, and, I would presume for the period, plate armor strips beneath his surcoat for his lower back and stomach.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
What about the knight from 3314?  He's mounted with a sword and a lance, has a late 14th early 15th century bassinet helmet, strong plate armor for his neck and upper torso and arms, armored legs, and, I would presume for the period, plate armor strips beneath his surcoat for his lower back and stomach.

Ok Justin!! He is in the poll now!! Sorry, they are so many, I've forgot a few...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
The 3669 has lost !!!! Aggggggrrrrrrrrrr

:hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
its still early but... 3315 rules!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
...but the 3315 has half the bosy armour , no armour on horse and no jousting spear, just a very mean double axe ... I still insist on my pseudo science and claim the 3669 First Knight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Armour surface area
(2) Armour thickness and weight
(3) Very large shield
(4) Long spear

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Can you imagine what will happen if 3669's spear miss and this 3315's very heavy double axe lands on his head?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Can you imagine what will happen if 3669's spear miss and this 3315's very heavy double axe lands on his head?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very badly shaped in half klicky perhaps ... but that is IF  he misses .. with his armour weight and horse armour imagine the momentum gained and impact the 3669  spear will have on poor 3315's partially covered torso  :yippee:...  3315 mean looking but not heavy armoured knight he will turn into a skewed kebab I am afraid.... :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan:

I cant believe I am the only one who has voted for 3669, despite all my lovely scientific pseudo arguments and my  obvious perceverance / attempted brainwash.. Aggggggggr......  :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
Come on 3315 needs more votes!!  :yippee:

B-W
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Yes people come on!!! 3315 3315 3315 3315!!!

I just got back home with 7 more of them!!! Now i see a total of 35....and awaiting a few more off ebay...