Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 199579 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2090 on: April 03, 2019, 11:16:46 »

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2091 on: April 03, 2019, 11:42:44 »

Thank you so much for following this little victorian tale which I have really enjoyed setting up for you  :thanks:

And thanks to the generous donation of Sir Thomas Lipton, I will soon be presenting you the making of the victorian kitchen of Mrs Applepie and her Friends  :lol:

Karim :wave:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2092 on: September 14, 2019, 12:33:37 »
Good afternoon dear Friends  :wave:

I hope that you are all well after enjoying great summer holidays..

I absolutely wanted to come and salute you all from Marlow on Thames in England where I have spent the past few months focusing on the realities of life which left me with very few leisure time to enjoy.

This autumn looks a little more serene and I very much hope to walk these country off tracks paths which I love so much and resume the making of the New Regent St project.

I wish you all an excellent back to school / work and a beautiful autumn filled with a thousand colours  :love:

Your Friend Karim :)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2093 on: September 14, 2019, 12:47:09 »
Good afternoon dear Friends  :wave:

I hope that you are all well and enjoy this beautiful autumn week-end.

Those of you who have followed this thread may remember that I was waiting for the Sylvanian Families Town Manor House to be released on the Europeean market for about a year now - after being pre released in Japan and Australia last year - and it is now a reality since the item is available and some UK toy shops to purchase.

This building was the missing piece that kept me from completing the grand avenue upon which the tramway will run and its availability could not possibly come at a better time when I really aspire to the sweetness and innocence of our playmo world after working for months in the harsh realities of a very unforgiving "adults" environment.

I have placed an order which should be delivered by the end of next week.

I will then see you very soon for an unboxing presentation of the building which will then be customized in the New Regent St fashion with a façade of bricks and stone.

I wish you all a great week-end  8-)

Karim :)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2094 on: September 21, 2019, 07:30:59 »
Good morning dear Friends  :)

I hope that you are all well and enjoying this early autumn weather.

I am delighted to share with you my very first pictures of New Regent St since the Afternoon Tea Party.

You will see on the aerial picture of my diorama that one side overlooks a little park and garden and the other overlooks a grand avenue upon which the tramway will run.

On that side, I had left 2 buildings in their original condition while waiting for the European release of the Sylvanian Families Elegant Town Manor.

I received it yesterday afternoon and will present it in a detailed unboxing photoshoot in a few days.

I am also very excited to confirm that I will attempt to bring an Autumn feel to the diorama like I did many years ago for my "Autumn Harvest on Regent St".

It feels so good to be back  :yippee:

I wish you a great week-end !

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2095 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:15 »

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2096 on: September 23, 2019, 14:25:58 »
I've just started going through the pictures on this thread, and I can't stress enough how delightful these dioramas are!

Thanks for the heads-up, playmovictorian – I'll be following your updates with great interest.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2097 on: September 23, 2019, 20:07:02 »
Thank you so much dear Friend  :wave:

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2098 on: September 23, 2019, 20:18:01 »
Good evening dear Friends  :wave:

As promised, I am delighted to present the unboxing of the Sylvanian Families Elegant Town Manor with as much details as possible  :lens:

I have waited nearly a year to order this item since it was only released last year on the Japanese / South Pacific markets.

It is now available at a more affordable price since its recent release on the UK and European markets at a price starting from £67 onwards.

To the exception of the outside staircase, this beautiful ornate building is perfectly Playmo compatible and a great addition to my New Regent St project.

The building will be customised to match the existing buildings.

Wishing you a great evening !

Karim

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2099 on: September 23, 2019, 20:34:10 »

Karim