Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159518 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2010, 17:35:02 »
He is awesome , my lit cousin is mad about playmobil...hehehehhe comes with the family .....  ;D

Finally!! An uncle to look up to!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2010, 19:02:15 »
Yeap, and uncle bought today some parts to build anotehr storey at the two 3666 towers that i have now. So in my mediaval city there will be 6 - 5 storey round towers the two in the middle separating the kings qurters and barrack form the city will be connected in 3 directions , so i bought some extra longer wall fortifications... also bought some windows and roofs for 2 windows plus some white house mediaval walls to convert the 3666 houses into city houses , i also bought some extra 3666  fortified windows with red roofs on top so i will replace from the kings quarters from level 1 all the black windows with there so both levels will have these windows ( level 3 has 2 balconies and the green glass windows ...) .. cant wait to set them al up . all these words to describe them and one picture does it all !!! ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2010, 19:09:28 »
Yeap, and uncle bought today some parts to build anotehr storey at the two 3666 towers that i have now. So in my mediaval city there will be 6 - 5 storey round towers the two in the middle separating the kings qurters and barrack form the city will be connected in 3 directions , so i bought some extra longer wall fortifications... also bought some windows and roofs for 2 windows plus some white house mediaval walls to convert the 3666 houses into city houses , i also bought some extra 3666  fortified windows with red roofs on top so i will replace from the kings quarters from level 1 all the black windows with there so both levels will have these windows ( level 3 has 2 balconies and the green glass windows ...) .. cant wait to set them al up . all these words to describe them and one picture does it all !!! ;D

good good good   ....    :munch: happy time again at librejoggen's i pressume???

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2010, 20:07:50 »
Awsome buys Giorginetto! :o
And there are MORE comming??? 8} :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2010, 11:50:02 »
Playmobil Hellas called me today ., My 25 tree sets and 100 black lion soldiers are here !!!!!!!!! Will pick them up this weekend !!! I am so so so so so so excited i will fullfill a child dream of mine to have a decent sized playmo forest with lots of animals, elves , wizards, witches, robin hood , alchemist !!!!! i love the tall pine trees and now i have over 30 to set !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2010, 11:52:10 »
Playmobil Hellas called me today ., My 25 tree sets and 100 black lion soldiers are here !!!!!!!!! Will pick them up this weekend !!! I am so so so so so so excited i will fullfill a child dream of mine to have a decent sized playmo forest with lots of animals, elves , wizards, witches, robin hood , alchemist !!!!! i love the tall pine trees and now i have over 30 to set !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am sitting at the edge of my chair!!! I am so happy for you Giorginetto!!! And anxious to see pictures!!!! :D :D :D :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2010, 19:43:05 »
I am sitting at the edge of my chair!!! I am so happy for you Giorginetto!!! And anxious to see pictures!!!! :D :D :D :D

Though i wont be setting my mediaval till sometime in mid june / late june  i will take pictures of all the trees with a unicorn or something in them !!!!  ;D...i cant wait !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2010, 19:45:53 »
I am very happy for you Giorginetto!
I can t wait to see pics too. :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2010, 19:56:01 »
thanks everyone... this forrest is one of my last play mediaval wishes coming through. soon i will have to spent time and money on my very very neglected western playmos and also neglected pirates. I want to have a 200 strong confederate and union , both with bayonnaites armies with 10 cannons each !!!! awesome awesome awesome !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D.. and more british guards , can use them with medieval city with cannons and a port and all me ships, at least 200 of them !!! Awwwwww, need to win the lottery and buy them all at once !!! i would buy 2000 klickies at one go , i am serious !!!!  8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8}

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2010, 19:58:21 »
thanks everyone... this forrest is one of my last play mediaval wishes coming through. soon i will have to spent time and money on my very very neglected western playmos and also neglected pirates. I want to have a 200 strong confederate and union , both with bayonnaites armies with 10 cannons each !!!! awesome awesome awesome !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D.. and more british guards , can use them with medieval city with cannons and a port and all me ships, at least 200 of them !!! Awwwwww, need to win the lottery and buy them all at once !!! i would buy 2000 klickies at one go , i am serious !!!!  8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8}

I beleive you!
I could spend $1,000,000 in no time flat on Palymobil! ;D ;D ;D :love: