Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159499 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2010, 17:01:27 »
aw!! pretty! :) :love:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2010, 18:37:51 »
They are still all in boxes , and will take some pictures pretty soon !!!! I really cant wait to set it all up !! including the forrest... there will be over 100 trees and bushes in me forrest .. anyone can suggest any cool names for me forrest ? Not sherwood though but english oriented would be ideal ( due to my British origins...  ;D)
Stes i bought , here are some from ebay

Still in boxes? they'll suffocate man!!! What are you thinking?
Forest name.... Fangorn Forest.....  :D :D :D :D Just to point out its magic...

Tell me, did you get the trees and the lion knights from Playmobil Hellas DS Giorginetto? If so, didn't they freak out when you asked for all these? I tried asking for 10 x 7458 and a few other sets x20 or x30 and she sounded very freaked out, finally telling me she could only ship two or three from each...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2010, 18:44:42 »
Still in boxes? they'll suffocate man!!! What are you thinking?
Forest name.... Fangorn Forest.....  :D :D :D :D Just to point out its magic...

Tell me, did you get the trees and the lion knights from Playmobil Hellas DS Giorginetto? If so, didn't they freak out when you asked for all these? I tried asking for 10 x 7458 and a few other sets x20 or x30 and she sounded very freaked out, finally telling me she could only ship two or three from each...
  freaked out like what did she say ?perhaps you thought it like this she might was thinking because they don't have so many available there !!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2010, 18:46:57 »
  freaked out like what did she say ?perhaps you thought it like this she might was thinking because they don't have so many available there !!

Just a long pause and a strange tone in the voice....maybe it is my idea...and maybe she was indeed trying to think/calculate how many she could send...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2010, 18:54:22 »
Just a long pause and a strange tone in the voice....maybe it is my idea...and maybe she was indeed trying to think/calculate how many she could send...

They know me by know.... ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D... i once went to the playmo shop in playmoibl hellas and bought 12 mediaval houses at once ... anotehr time 200 roman soldiers ...  and once again i have bought from them 100 Lion Knights... they havent given me a delivery date yet though which is a bit worrying ... i want my trees and soldiers !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2010, 18:59:14 »

Have they ever posted you any brochures or catalogues???

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2010, 19:02:34 »
Nope and i always wonder , for every purschase over 25 euros they give you a free gift, so for a 250 euros purchase they should give me 10 , which they dont , i may as well buy them at 10 different go's .. aww welll, i just want my trees and soldiers now... i might pop in there tomorrow and buy a couple of sets ( a yellow house, maybe the new dragon, awwwww i dont know what to do with this new dragonland sets, you see i am  a steck follower .. but they look nice !!!  ;D ;D ;D)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2010, 19:13:55 »
Nope and i always wonder , for every purschase over 25 euros they give you a free gift, so for a 250 euros purchase they should give me 10 , which they dont , i may as well buy them at 10 different go's .. aww welll, i just want my trees and soldiers now... i might pop in there tomorrow and buy a couple of sets ( a yellow house, maybe the new dragon, awwwww i dont know what to do with this new dragonland sets, you see i am  a steck follower .. but they look nice !!!  ;D ;D ;D)

Hmmm i really need to plan a trip to the fun park again...Great experience last september.... They have retired sets in the shop that are not listed in the catalogue...
I'd suggest you just buy the big dragon for starters... then you can decide on the rest...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2010, 19:23:10 »
They know me by know.... ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;D ;D... i once went to the playmo shop in playmoibl hellas and bought 12 mediaval houses at once ... anotehr time 200 roman soldiers ...  and once again i have bought from them 100 Lion Knights... they havent given me a delivery date yet though which is a bit worrying ... i want my trees and soldiers !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

you bought them the same time?? so they have many available!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2010, 19:25:48 »
Hmmm i really need to plan a trip to the fun park again...Great experience last september.... They have retired sets in the shop that are not listed in the catalogue...
I'd suggest you just buy the big dragon for starters... then you can decide on the rest...

it's not something very impressive i 've been a couple of times but only to buy something from ds only that!!!!!i want to go to the germany fan park there must be impressive!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!