Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159498 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #760 on: December 04, 2011, 08:11:18 »
Man, this forest border outpost looks really fierce!! I'd have second thoughts attacking this place... the banners over this place look so formidable... Great job George!!!

Thanks !! and a yeah it wont prove an easy job for Ithaca eeerr i mean the dragon alliance  ;)  when it attacks the castle , it will be one  bloody siege !!!  I have to create a separate location to set up my vikings , Lord Etir will visit Arngeir for a jousting challenge right by the northern sea and just between then , with the conclusion of his visit the first unplanned attack of dragons to the outport will take place that will escalate to something much bigger. i have another unboxed oupost i might use it if i ever find the space !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #761 on: December 06, 2011, 00:11:02 »
Great collection George.it looks that you have gathered every medieval piece that playmobil built all those years.Looking forward to see the battle  with the dragon alliance.
As already said before this great army needs a almost equal army to fight.
So if you wish i be more than glad to let you my whole army for the battle.
Your dragon army will need some serious help with all these Krull's soldiers!!!!!!
 :wave:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #762 on: December 06, 2011, 07:03:26 »
Your dragon army will need some serious help with all these Krull's soldiers!!!!!!
 :wave:

They have the dragons to help them, an air force !!!!  ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #763 on: December 09, 2011, 08:17:35 »
Again, awesome collection!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #764 on: December 09, 2011, 08:37:48 »
Again, awesome collection!

Thank you Sir, when i get a chance i will post a picture of your king also visiting Krull !!!!!

I am picking up more black lion guards today and hopefully i will go to the den  this or next weekend and more pictures to follow here with those new guards and the vikings set up and the new dragons i got and also in Knight Lore with lord Etyr's romance growing  and the Kings of Ceragem and Melnibone visiting Krull as Emperor Iseroth will inform them of his plans to start the attack  the South and conquer Ithaca  once and for all !!! King Iseroth will show the two kings his grown army and his plans to defeat the Dragon alliance and get all this army by his side as once was all loyal to the Emperor of Krull until the uprise of their dragon wizard king ( a big story ...) , hopefully if i have the vikings set also i will reveal you their mighty force too, there are over 250 all together , probably over 300 but i am not sure !!!!  :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: AND a familiar face Arngeir will be there now a ..... :shhhh:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #765 on: December 17, 2011, 16:54:05 »
...another busy day at the den. Actually arrived rather late as i was playing Skyrim until 3am today( level 46 now...  ;)...over 100 missions completed ...). I dismantled the royal quarters and changed their design slightly , especially on the outside with the new 3666 walls with tiles above windows and of course my beloved glass windows, inside i changed slightly the design and here are pictures of what it now looks like. i also changed the areas infront of the royal quarters gave more focus on the smithie and armor and weapon training in the area infront of the quarters where you can see the swan reconnaisance unit training, also there is some work going  on storing stuff. i also put another water well where the royal court is . and made a few minor changes in the barracks/gail / eating area in the castle. i have also a couple of pictures of ' the making of revised krul royal quarters ' , this job took me quite a few hours. After that i dismantled the church , the world of Krull has nothing to do with christianity etc so the chursh was abolished, the nuns and priests are non christian and are mages ,  the archibishop , now in the royal quarters is now the Arcmage ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:... As for the chursh it has been converted into a mercenary den, the wolf mercenaries and you guessed it there will be about 45 wolf knights with the cool color armour and their wolfs as its mercenaries. the wolf mercenaries are under a strict code of ethics and rules and wont do unlawful deeds or killings and also act as land marshalls upholinf the emperor's law where needed. their leader is the beloved special with the wolfs fur on him and his second in command is the black lion special . the wolf knights also act as warrior's and battle etc training centre. i decided as you can see in the pictures to put a lot of windows in this building and i will do some more detailing when i go to the den next. i wish i had some time to set my vikings also but i run out of time. rearranging steck and playmo interiors take hours . anyways , enough said here are some pictures of All That Jazz.....

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #766 on: December 17, 2011, 17:58:41 »
:love:

(love the wagon with furniture - brilliant!)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #767 on: December 18, 2011, 12:52:42 »
WOW!! This looks magnificent George!!! The new windows certainly make a big difference!!!  :)9

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #768 on: December 18, 2011, 16:07:07 »
I love those windows!
But, in my eyes, this building is way too high for middle ages. Can't you make it wider instead?
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #769 on: December 18, 2011, 16:25:40 »
Fantastic George  :clap:
I love the windows, I want some more of those for Hogwarts.  :love:
The thing I found amusing were the two guards guarding the floors with the flags yet all that silver on the tables is left unattended  :lol:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).