Author Topic: New version Playmobil City Hospital & Saint Mary's Trauma Center interior.  (Read 20925 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
To bb, I'm glad you liked my proposal :lol:! We'll give you the best of care, promise 0)!

To el jefe, Thank you for such a positive review of this project :thanks:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
And the truth be told Bill, maybe you should follow a carrer in hospital management!!! We can surely use a hand here...the greek NHS is a mess....

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
wow... don't make me start about Argentine Public Hospitals! auch!!  :-\
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
And the truth be told Bill, maybe you should follow a carrer in hospital management!!! We can surely use a hand here...the greek NHS is a mess....

We would start with cutting waste & dealing with overpriced procedures & medications. Next we would evaluate all health care employees on training & adjust pay rates on experience & education status in their field, more knowledge more pay. Then we'd check why adequate care is not being accessible to everyone, but just to wealthy citizens. Sounds to me like that would be a little unfair :hmm:! We'd get it right if at all possible.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
wow... don't make me start about Argentine Public Hospitals! auch!!  :-\

Sounds like the USA is starting to digress to levels like your situation, Gustavo! I hope something stops all of the changes before it's too late!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
We would start with cutting waste & dealing with overpriced procedures & medications. Next we would evaluate all health care employees on training & adjust pay rates on experience & education status in their field, more knowledge more pay. Then we'd check why adequate care is not being accessible to everyone, but just to wealthy citizens. Sounds to me like that would be a little unfair :hmm:! We'd get it right if at all possible.

That would be indeed ideal...

But the problem is, how to enforce all these measures as they have already been proposed...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
That would be indeed ideal...

But the problem is, how to enforce all these measures as they have already been proposed...

Jeopardize funding for noncompliant facilities. If patients are told they can be watch dogs, many times they can be the best resource of information. When the billing is done, there would need to be standard charges that would be a constant price. Budgets would need to be strictly enforced for employee incomes. If the government is in controll of the health care system, they have the power to negotiate affordable diagnostic equipment & supplies purchase prices due to buying in bulk, & being in controll of the purse strings. There needs to be accountability for the responsible people to make sure they aren't getting kick backs & doing the system a disservice with corruption living off the fat of dishonesty. 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Let's not start talking politics. This could be a little controversial.  0)

Now everyone thinks I'm a goody-goody, I guess.  :-[ :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Let's not start talking politics. This could be a little controversial.  0)

Now everyone thinks I'm a goody-goody, I guess.  :-[ :lol:

Okay, I'll stop :-X, but not because I want to >:(!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
I like the way you think, Bill.   ;D

I am still amazed at your hospital center and can't stop going back to look at it again and again.  There is so much to see and I see new things each time I look.  I had no idea that there was so much diversity in the different themes Playmobil has to offer.  This site is a true learning experience!  Thanks again for sharing your project in pictures.
Joe   

"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway