Author Topic: When Giant Beagles Attack?  (Read 2403 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
When Giant Beagles Attack?
« on: January 04, 2016, 13:10:31 »
After setting up my dog park diorama: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=15343.0 , I couldn't resist having a little fun. With Chris's help, I did a few shots of my Daisy causing mass panic in the park. Chris is just off camera, making sure Daisy doesn't fall and hurt herself or try to eat anything... so no animals or klickys were harmed in the making of this thread!

The one guy with his earphones in isn't even noticing.

She looks quite bewildered, doesn't she? Poor thing never knows what her crazy humans will be up to next, lol.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
Re: When Giant Beagles Attack?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 13:33:25 »
 :sparkle: :love: :sparkle:
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 20:06:56 »
'LEAVE the Playmobil!' is one phrase my dogs hear quite a lot as I drop yet another small piece to the floor.

I think that they would have similar expressions to your dogs if they were stood amongst a lot of Playmobil.  Not so much bewildered as 'Please don't be cross because I'm near your er... precious bits of plastic.'

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 20:12:13 »
 :lol: So far I haven't had to tell her that. She's so respectful, if she wants something, she carefully and loosely grasps it with her teeth and pulls gently and slowly while looking at us to see if it's ok to take it. She doesn't tend to pounce on things.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 20:42:21 »
She's gorgeous :love:

How old is she? She seems a bit intimidated by all the hysterycal klickys though!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 20:47:09 »
Isn't  she beautiful? Not sure how old she is. The rescue I got her from estimated five years, but my vet thinks two years.

And she is intimidated by absolutely everything, poor girl. Not sure what she went through before I had her, but she's very timid.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 20:52:01 »
Isn't  she beautiful? Not sure how old she is. The rescue I got her from estimated five years, but my vet thinks two years.

Really? We (my sister was here) both thought she was older...   She is ADORABLE :love:

And she is intimidated by absolutely everything, poor girl. Not sure what she went through before I had her, but she's very timid.

Well, if someone harmed, I hope they had a slow painful death...

Pudim, the cat found in the van's motor was a tiny baby (and well cared for) when he came home... But everything scares him! Sometimes it may just be the way they are, I guess...

Our persian, who went through Tartarus before coming to us, didn't give a darn about ANYTHING here. My dad could vacuum around her, move the couch she was on... nothing.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 22:00:22 »
Poor Daisy!  She looks mortified by all of the little klickies!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 22:05:27 »
Cute pup!

My dog is pretty good at not eating my Playmo.  If I have a lot out, he doesn't touch it, but if I pack it away and accidently leave a small (flower piece size) out he will take it and start to chew. But he then does this incredibly exaggerated chewing for such a small piece, so it's easy to catch him before he swallows it, but not before it's damaged.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 22:32:08 »
But he then does this incredibly exaggerated chewing for such a small piece, so it's easy to catch him before he swallows it, but not before it's damaged.

:lol: That's cute!