Author Topic: Modern city street  (Read 25352 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Modern city street
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 17:08:36 »
LOVE all the details! Fantastic!

There's one thing that caught my eye though.... you have a black baby with white clothes??... I thought the only black baby was the one from The Colorado Springs train station... and that one has yellow clothing.  :o :o :o :o :o where did you get that one?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 17:27:00 »
There's one thing that caught my eye though.... you have a black baby with white clothes??... I thought the only black baby was the one from The Colorado Springs train station... and that one has yellow clothing.  :o :o :o :o :o where did you get that one?

Thanks!  :)
When I was young I had no idea the black baby was rare, and I wanted to change its outfit. So I pulled off its head and swapped bodies with a white baby in white clothes. Luckily it worked  :lol:

You don't waste any time!

Since I've been back from our long holiday, I've had plenty of Playmotime on my hands, and lots to catch up on. Plus the weather in Belgium is awfull  :-\

So many details.. And such great "flooring" :wow:

Love the food - is the burger sylvanian?

And the doll propped up in the classroom was a great idea.

The street looks pretty nice, I think. Found it in the model train shop. The scale is supposed to be smaller, so for Playmobil it's a narrow one-way street, but that means I have more space for buildings  :)

The burger is Sylvanian, yes. There's also French fries and soda cups, SO cute  ;D

I'm pretty sure that doll on display actually came with the classroom  :-[

The kid's room with all the mess made me laugh..

An ode to my childhood bedroom...

And Sonia busting out of the dress :lmao:

Patrick's out there too somewhere  ;D

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 18:14:53 »
Thanks!  :)
When I was young I had no idea the black baby was rare, and I wanted to change its outfit. So I pulled off its head and swapped bodies with a white baby in white clothes. Luckily it worked  :lol:

Oh cheat!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 19:01:25 »
The burger is Sylvanian, yes. There's also French fries and soda cups, SO cute  ;D

I'll need to see if I can hunt one...

An ode to my childhood bedroom...

An ode to my bedroom NOW.   :P

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 19:43:02 »
What a great modern diorams. All the details and the business do the street is captivating. Now to look at the details mentioned.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful diorama
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 20:47:39 »
An absolutely stunning diorama. I will be back to look at the pictures probably more than once.

:wave:

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 21:10:02 »
Ever since you announced doing this diorama I've been looking forward to it. I think it is even better than I could imagine. Just wonderful. I love the flooring and all the different kinds of vegetation you used everywhere. This town looks so real. The childrens rooms, the gardens. I think I'd like to live there. I am really amazed by your collection of fourniture and food. Love the Sylvanian additions.

Your pictures are so beautiful. Really love to look at them. Thanks for sharing!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 21:10:03 »

Very nice settup so much which you could comment on I love the way it's so bright with all the posters, notices and other decorations plus all the houses covered in flowers and has such a diverse population the woman in the sahri stood out to me.  For some reason all the areas with kids really appeal to me I like the modern baby in birght green and blue and the way you've posed the two black babies, the kids in the first house sure are lucky having so many nice toys and again bright bedrooms  :o  I noticed you used some other similarly sized toys as well like the one which looks like a Power Ranger in the clinic.  Your supermarket is also nice very well stocked and the cafe is clearly popular nice use of the Sylvanin Families food it looks very realistic and nice with the old cafe.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 22:04:24 »
Fantastic diorama! The various details are perfect. Great job! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 22:17:22 »
It looks really good! I like it!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)