Author Topic: Wizards' Landing  (Read 1405 times)

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
Wizards' Landing
« on: April 17, 2013, 23:33:56 »
This is the arcane area of my kingdom.  It is a work in progress.  I have a few new parts to swap in to connect the three towers.  Then I'll rethink some of the scenes.
Ben

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: Wizards' Landing
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:18:58 »
Cool castle.  I like the different wizard vibe going on versus the typical medieval style.   :wave:

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 02:49:39 »
Thanks!  I kind of see it as a place that joins various places.  If you deal in magic, you can somehow find your way here.
Ben

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 11:40:24 »
Looks like some sort of mages guild.  :)

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 14:13:04 »
Yeah!  That's exactly what I'm going for.    :)

I am thinking of getting the blue crystal cave or something to use as a sort of teleportation entrance. I'd like to stretch a suspension bridge across the tall towers as well.  I need to add in more little touches, probably get some more female representation.  There don't seem to be as many options for magic females unless I turn to fairies.  I don't know if that will work.  Maybe one could be running an errand... 

I just picked up a flying carpet for my older Arab guy.  I'd like to find some way to make it look like he's flying in.  I need to find the little blue thing that goes on his turban if anyone sees a deal for that on Ron's or Ebay. (I posted this request in trades as well!)   :wave:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 14:37:03 by bhellman75 »
Ben

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 11:40:11 »
I believe theres some nice fairies and witches with the magic theme from the 90's. I'd definatly suggest getting more sets from that theme if you are looking to expand this since that was a beautifull magical theme.

Aside from that you can always make a clicky a witch or wizard by giving her different accesoires.

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 00:37:59 »
I have most of those sets, at least the ones shown in the Magic section of the Collectobil page.  I also have a number of fairies hidden in a nook behind my castle.  There have been special witches over the years I can get and I just missed one on ebay.  I know there are more figures out there--the lead figure from the dragon temple is pretty cool.  I probably have the accessories to turn one of my queen/princess figures into a sorceress, which is a good idea.  I have ghosts and skeletons and am hankering for the new Dracula/female vampire, but I'm trying to keep this particular diorama from looking too villainous.
Ben

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 20:46:35 »
Very cool indeed :D Great to see all those clickies together.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 21:19:06 »
You have some cool parts there. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 21:32:27 »
Thanks!  I got some new steck walls to try to open up the middle bit, but haven't had time.  I'm still on the outlook for a rickety rope bridge.   :)
Ben