Author Topic: teepee with 7 poles  (Read 2680 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: teepee with 7 poles
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 05:34:32 »
 :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 08:27:47 »
Just checked and the club is an inch or so thin and thus cannot stand firmly at a klicky's hand...it slips...

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 09:36:35 »
anyone knows if 30 60 8070 can fit snugly into a klicky hand?

and dear Gordon, I've bought a teepee skin and poles from DS thinking the base would be too bulky and unecessary, so wrong but not a problem for me since its hidden but I still will buy a base someday to minimise non-playmo parts. thanks for your offer last time!

I have a base somewhere which is no use to me.  I will send you it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 00:28:53 »
hey Bonnie...I hope youve not fallen into your deep storage...but its good to know youre hodling on to your laptop and your home wifi is still working  :lol:

thanks Wolf knight!! but i think you meant 1mm or so thinner (I would have thought geobra would have planned every part with a standard gauge since they never know if the part/mould can be used for a new product in the future  :hmm: )

and dear Gordon,
thanks...please keep it for me then!!  :love: I MIGHT be able to collect it in person next summer!  :wave: