Author Topic: Maisie and Fred's Excellent Adventure (comments thread)  (Read 32317 times)

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
Maisie and Fred's Excellent Adventure (comments thread)
« on: March 27, 2008, 18:05:10 »
Hmmmm sounds very interesting Martin :). I am intrigued as to what else you have in store for us :yup:.

Tim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 09:33:18 by Martin Milner »

(28/5/03/850)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Maisie and Fred's Excellent Adventure (comments thread)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 20:49:26 »
Hmmmm sounds very interesting Martin :). I am intrigued as to what else you have in store for us :yup:.

Tim
Ditto.  :)9
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 21:20:08 »
Well guys, if you read the original thread about our ancient travellers, you'll know it's not just what I have in store, but what we all have in store!

Maisie and Fred won't have very many adventures if it's just up to me, but I know Lars, Heather and Sylvia are all joining in, and hopefully others will too.

If anyone wants to contribute to the fun but can't get hold of the 7935 Grandparents accessories set because it's not sold in their country, let me know and I'll see what can be done!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 21:29:30 »
Well guys, if you read the original thread about our ancient travellers, you'll know it's not just what I have in store, but what we all have in store!

Maisie and Fred won't have very many adventures if it's just up to me, but I know Lars, Heather and Sylvia are all joining in, and hopefully others will too.

Don't worry, they'll be on my April order.

(Tim, should I make it two sets? :))
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 22:54:55 »
Don't worry, they'll be on my April order.

(Tim, should I make it two sets? :))

Yes please Gordon, i would really appreciate that thank you :).

Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 07:28:05 »
Yes please Gordon, i would really appreciate that thank you :).

Tim

Will do, Tim. :)9

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 13:04:09 »

Hello, World Travelers ... :wave:

I just saw the "First Installment" of Maisie and Fred's Excellent Adventure ...   :)9 (Nice story-line with some great photos!)

They're in Denmark with LHAAP! And, they're lost ...  8} (Too bad Gordon's rescue equipment is so far away.)

Is the intent to make ALL of our comments here and just keep the other thread just for Maisie and Fred's travel photos?

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! ... :yup:

All the best,
Richard

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 15:42:15 »

Great photos, LHAAP! :D

Nice to get a glimpse of your garden. The confused couple in the grass made me laugh. ;D

Hmm... I wonder how puzzled they will become when they start flitting rapidly from one country to another across the globe. :P

I hope they are fit enough for the journey. Fred worries me slightly with the walking stick...  but perhaps he doesn't really need it to rest on? :hmm:  I suspect it has a secret compartment in the handle containing a miniature flask of whisky or rum. ;)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 16:15:28 »

Is the intent to make ALL of our comments here and just keep the other thread just for Maisie and Fred's travel photos?

I think that'll be tidier.

I took some shots on our local park on Sunday but haven't uploaded yet.

We're off to Oxford in a couple of weeks and then Wales before the month is out, so I hope to get some good M&F shots then.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 17:34:18 »
Are we assuming that Fred and Maisie have been travelling for some time and so shots in different places can appear at the same time, or is it better to wait for someone running a story to say, "Right, that's it, they are off elsewhere now", which is the signal for the next person to dive in with a post.  (Could be interesting - who will get in first?)