Author Topic: Question about gold door handles  (Read 2666 times)

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
Question about gold door handles
« on: April 21, 2011, 14:18:30 »

Is there a difference between this gold door handle from 5302:
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-61-5060

and this one from the 5300?
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-60-7980

I need to order a gold door handle for my 5300 and thought they were unavailable.  If the 5302 one would fit it would be a lot easier for me.   :)
Thanks,
naflibomyalp
[img]

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Question about gold door handles
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 15:42:26 »
as the item numbers are different I guess they are two different kinds of gold, I mean, the color. The handle is the same. I could take a pic this afternoon.  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 15:52:02 »
Although I like to have everything matching in detailed parts, when this happens I go for what I can get if it is generally the same colour, e.g. gold of one shade or another, but not if the colour is entirely different.  After all, in real life things have to be replaced and, if my experience is anything to go by, the item you're needing to replace has just been discontinued!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 19:30:46 »
Hi, i needed also door handles for the 5300. this seller has a lot. shipping to the uk shouldn´t be a problem.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Playmobil-Puppenhaus-Turgriff-2x-Nostalgie-Gold-5300-/220773259553?pt=DE_AllesfürKind_Spielzeug_Playmobil&hash=item33671c9921#ht_500wt_1156

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 20:48:24 »
oh sorry, I have 5300 and 5301 not the 5302, so I can't check  :(
All handles in 5301 are white.  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 21:02:49 »
I was wondering how you got your hands on a 5302! I was about to get jealous!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 23:48:41 »
I found a door & partial wall complete with the gold handle if you want to go that way playmobilfan. Let me know if you are interested. The price for the assembly is $11.59, & it includes the wall, front brown door, the gold handle, & two white windows. I would advise if it has the complete gold handle inner & outer before buying.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 00:10:36 »
I was wondering how you got your hands on a 5302! I was about to get jealous!
:lol: :lol: I just mixed the numbers  :-[

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 11:13:59 »
Thanks everyone.
this seller has a lot. shipping to the uk shouldn´t be a problem.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Playmobil-Puppenhaus-Turgriff-2x-Nostalgie-Gold-5300-/220773259553?pt=DE_AllesfürKind_Spielzeug_Playmobil&hash=item33671c9921#ht_500wt_1156
This would be good but I am just about to put in a fairly large DS order so it would be easier for me to add a set of door handles from the 5302 to my order. 
I found a door & partial wall complete with the gold handle if you want to go that way playmobilfan. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you but as I explained above I'll just order the 5302 set.  I don't mind if the gold is not the same shade it's better than the white I thought I was going to have to compromise on!

naflibomyalp
[img]