Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94994 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #380 on: April 09, 2013, 08:22:50 »
Yep, they couldn't have landed any better  ;D

Nice lots, btw!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #381 on: April 09, 2013, 15:32:20 »
Thanks, if you think the world of Krull is overpopulated wait till these are set also in it . there will be klickies on the roofs and trees next  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #382 on: April 09, 2013, 18:41:05 »
Wonderful additions George, congrats!!!

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #383 on: April 09, 2013, 19:15:53 »
That was a great lot to add to your collection. Congratulations. all the wagons in there are some of my favorites and the stand is always useful for a proper tournament 

Did you ever knock down the wall to make your den bigger of did you move?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #384 on: April 09, 2013, 19:33:16 »
thanks, and thanks for not joining the bidding , i owe you one  ;)

i will start moving my whole playmobil collection towards end of 2013 to a big garage we have and set eventually everything there .. will take a couple of years at least for this project to complete but it will be worth it at the end  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #385 on: April 09, 2013, 19:50:27 »
thanks, and thanks for not joining the bidding , i owe you one  ;)

i will start moving my whole playmobil collection towards end of 2013 to a big garage we have and set eventually everything there .. will take a couple of years at least for this project to complete but it will be worth it at the end  ;)

No problem, I do see it sold for less that I would have bid but I am sure your highest bid was even higher than that  ;)

Yes I have been trying for years to finishing my 4 car garage for the same dream. Oh the open room we will both have  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #386 on: July 24, 2013, 07:02:51 »
..bought some pirates ships and sets as i will be setting my pirate collection this summer in our summer house

got some more steck , couple more steck buildings and i have started plans for my next mediaval set up , this time in a 200m2 underground storage room, so this time i will get it right and set everything  up ( eventually all my collections will be set there)

i am going to the funpark this week also for a good buy session  ;) :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #387 on: July 25, 2013, 00:58:49 »
How many are "some"?  ;)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #388 on: July 25, 2013, 12:23:13 »
Once you've set everything up, your basement can compete with said funpark.  ;)

Offline stroebel83

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #389 on: July 25, 2013, 13:27:37 »
pls delete
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 00:53:10 by stroebel83 »